Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Golden Mistake Chapter 2

THE GOLDEN MISTAKE

#Chapter 2

#Continuation

"Lianne! I am not wearing this!" I exclaimed, which caused her to throw her head back in frustration. "Ana you're gonna look hot! You have to wear this!"

She got out a pair of black low waisted shorts and a white crop top with black combat boots for me to wear. She threw the clothes at me and pushed me gently into the bathroom.

"Change!" She ordered, as she closed the bathroom door. I placed the clothes on the counter before I removed my clothes and took a quick shower.

Once I was done showering, I exited the shower, drying myself before putting on my undergarments. I quickly put on the outfit that Lianne forced me to wear. I felt so uncomfortable in this clothing. Why couldn't I just wear jeans and a t-shirt?

I put on the combat boots and grabbed my clothes, walking out of the bathroom right after. Lianne looked at me and beamed. "You look amazing! Hotter than me!" I blushed at her words.

I quickly put my clothes in my bag before Lianne ushered me over to a chair. "Sit!" I did as she said and sat down in the chair.

"Time for hair and makeup!" She said, excitedly. She grabbed her curling wand and began to curl my hair. Once she finished my hair, she opened her makeup bag and applied a very light amount of foundation, mascara, and eyeliner on me.

She gave me her red lipstick and I applied a small amount onto my lips. "All done. Take a look at yourself while I get changed." I nodded as I stood up from the chair and walked over to her mirror.

I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I've never seen this side of me before. I looked so different. A good different, though.

This doesn't mean I'm going to start dressing like this. I mean, I look great, but I like my clothes better. I felt more comfortable in my own clothing.

I heard a door open and I quickly looked to my left. I smiled as I saw Lianne in black leggings, a navy blue crop top, navy blue heels and her blonde hair in beach waves.

"Ready to go?" She asked me as she grabbed her phone and purse. I nodded, quickly following her downstairs. We walked out of her house and over to her car.

We both quickly got inside the car, putting on our seat belts before she started the car and pulled out of her driveway. "I'm nervous Lia. This is my first party," I softly said, bouncing one of my legs up and down.

"Stop being nervous! This party's gonna be sick! You'll have fun, I promise. Who knows. Maybe you'll find yourself a boyfriend."

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "I don't need a man to make me happy."

"Urhhh. Whatever! You're just saying that because you don't want to get your heart broken again and I understand that. Not all guys are players like Blake," She said, still focusing on the road.

I sighed, not liking the fact that she mentioned my ex-boyfriend. "I know that Lia. I just wanna focus on my future right now. I don't need a guy to get in the way of that now."

"Okay. I understand." I gave her a small smile. "Besides, who needs a boyfriend when I have the most amazing best friend sitting right next to me."

She glanced over at me and smiled. "Of course! Very, very true! Thank you my beautiful best friend." Lianne continued to focus on the road. A couple minutes passed and Lianne finally turned onto a street. I looked around and saw a whole bunch of cars parked in front of a huge house.

This must be where the party is.

Lianne parked her car on the side of the street and I quickly hopped out of the car. Lianne walked over to me and linked her arm with mine.

"Welcome to your first high school party Anabelle," She smiled. I quickly looked at her before she dragged me inside of the house..............

The music was unbearably loud and I felt so sick already around all these people. I got past the crowd of people and walked into the kitchen.

I saw a huge wine bowl and cups resting on the counter. I could definitely use some punch right now. I grabbed a cup from the pile and poured some wine into it.

I took a sip of the punch and immediately spit it out into the sink. This punch had an exaggerated amount of alcohol, which I totally didn't like. Why? Cause I don't drink. At all.

I grabbed another cup and poured some Pepsi into it. At least there's soft drink. I don't think I would ever survive this party without something to drink.

I walked into the living room and stood in an empty corner. I scrunched my nose as I watched all the girls rocking on all the guys. I really wish I was home right now reading my novels but no. I'm at this stupid party instead.

I needed some fresh air. It was getting way too hot in here. As I started to walk away, I accidentally bumped into someone, causing them to spill their drink all over me.

Great. Now I smell like alcohol........

............

<b> How Was This Chapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment