Thursday, March 14, 2019

Disable Couple


My wife was fired from pinnacle health in Middletown after13 going on 14 when she got bladder cancer and while on FLMA Getting her bladder removed and was fired because her boss didn't like her because pinnacle health offered her the boss position and my wife didn't want it and she had it out for my wife ever since so my wife applied for an gotten put on SSD BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD HIRE HER BECAUSE SHE GETS OPERATIONS EVERY 2 TO 3 MONTHS TO GET HER ST AND TUBES REPLACED FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE TO LIVE AND I WAS A TRUCKER UNTIL I WAS BADLY HURT AND NOW I'M DISABLED AND WE LIVE ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET WHEN WE LOST OUR HOME AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING IN IT. So we moved into a house Our LANDLORD won't fix anything, lied to get us to rent this house that should be condemned. I had to catch myself when the basement step broke, and didn't fix, and we're finding dead mice in our bed and reported it to him and Did nothing but dropped off mouse traps and now we have a infestation, their running all over the place, their running around in our ceilings. our kitchen floor is sloping more, basement steps are shaky, basement walls are crumbling. Were trying to get a house inspector in and I emailed the governor's office and the mayor's office, and that's not counting a bunch more offices that won't HELP.  Our landlord won't fix anything and his wife works in a realtors office for years and knows the law. I've been trying to get help moving out of this house that's making us sick and not one office, not even the governor's office or any office period will help us get out of here and I don't want to lose my wife of 28 years to an affection and I don't know what to do. can anyone tell us if there's someone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment