Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Power From Unknown Source



Episode 1


 How it all started, i am 14 still in JSS3 third term,am not all that brillian,i live with my uncle's family even though i receive unhuman treatment from them,that don't touch me as far i eat and sleep in their house. Today,after the heavy rain fall am still wondering what type of rain is that,which can uproot trees,it thunder lightenings can divide the road into two part. My mind flew to today action in school how i was ganged up and beaten up by my classmates ,how they all laugh at me while blood was gushing out of my mouth,i shout out for help nobody heard me although they took me to the place nobody we hear my voice. they all left me there and walk out leaving me with half of my blood all already wasted, that's all i remember then i die off . . . i felt like somebody have waken me up,i remember what does guys have done to me but my body is like someone who is just waking up from sleep,no sign of pain,no sign of bleeding from any part of my body,my body just fresh like a girl 'hmm mysterious healing' i said to myself,i just check my watch thank God it still in my bag i look at the time '6:00PM sharp!, JESUS! so i have slept here for 4 hours because we dismissed at 1 PM and i receive beating which i know is up to 1HR I look at the sky,the weather is changing as if rain want to fall, i just pick my bag and ran out from the bush without looking back, the way am running okada men were looking at me as if i steal something ,sorry they don't know the type of witch my uncle kept in his house as wife, My uncle wife know the time we dismiss from school,so if she came back before me that means am dead becos she always come back at 7:00PM, so i have to run home like flash so that i can meet up before her. When i calculate the hours that it will take me reach home i became weak when i have not walk quatre of the place am going and the time is 6~33pm i shout 'hey God oh' and start running again then i start hearing my name 'kingsley,kingsley' i don't want to turn maybe they are those witch people,i still hear my name again but this time with my Nick name, 'kingsley,kingsonia' it made me to turn back even my uncle's children don't know my Nick name not to talk of my classmates. as i turn back i see the most beautiful girl on earth smiling at me,with the lights from the road i can see her charming face more clearly but am still surprise how she know my name,not even that one but my nick name and she is even smiling at me as if i know her. . omo maybe this is one nah OBANJE! o,omo i start running again,this time i remove my sandals,i look back no sign of that car,i continue running because i don't trust those people especially that mermaid that is shining her teeth at me. With all this thought,i don't even know the time i reach home, I called the literate gateman,he respond and quickly open the gate for me,i first all peep inside the compound and look at my watch 7~45, God my own don finish GATEMAN: guy watin you dey for school the do? madam dey wait with wan long wire for hand ME:for watin nah? GATEMAN:idoit you dey ask me? she come back no see you maybe nah because rain wan fall that y she go inside ME:(vibrating and with pleasing face) so watin i go do nah?

0 comments:

Post a Comment