Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Golden Mistake Chapter 3



THE GOLDEN MISTAKE
#Chapter 3
.
.
.
Still On Anabelle's POV

I looked up and saw no other than a very handsome Sean Walker standing in front of me. "Oh my God, I'm sorry," He quickly apologized.
"It's fine. I need to clean up myself. Where's the bathroom?" I asked him, wiping my shirt with my hand.
"It's down the hall. Here I'll take you."
I nodded, following him to the bathroom. He opened the door and I slowly walked in. I turned on the light and looked around, shocked at how fancy and amazing this bathroom looked.
I walked a little bit deeper into the bathroom before I heard the door close behind me. I quickly turned around, watching Sean as he immediately wrapped his arms around me.
The smell of his perfume creeped into my nose, and I melted a little inside. It smelled really good but also expensive. He leaned down and began to kiss my neck, gently sucking it right after. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt his soft lips on my skin.

My breathing jump startled  as he left a trail of kisses leading towards my lips. Once he got to my lips, he began to kiss them passionately. I slowly closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him back.
God, his lips were so soft.
I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up, setting me gently down on the bathroom counter. His hand slowly made its way down to the button of my shorts. He played around with the button before he started unbuttoning them.
"Sean," I moaned quietly.
"Shhhh. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it," He whispered in my ear. I nodded as he took off my shorts.
All these hormones were taking over me.
I wanted him to stop but at the same time I didn't want him to stop. It felt wrong but it felt so right. He left another trail of kisses on my neck as he slipped off my underwear.
I quickly unbuckled his belt and watched as his trousers fell to the ground. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him down, kissing him roughly.
What has gotten into me?

After several minutes of making out and him working magic with his fingers on my lower region, I felt him enter inside me. I gasped, quickly digging my nails into his shoulder. I felt a sharp pain as He started to penetrate into me slowly, but quickly began to pick up his speed after a couple of minutes.
God, It felt like my insides were ripping.
A tear slipped out of my eye as he thrusted into me. He wiped away my tear before he leaned down and gently kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry if this is hurting you. Do you wanna stop?" He whispered in my ear. I slowly shook my head. I wanted him to continue.
I wanted him.....
After a while, I began to feel pure pleasure. I ran my hand through Sean's dark brown hair, gently gripping it as he continued to thrust into me. I threw my head back a little, letting out several moans.
I could feel myself reaching my climax. My breathing began increasing and my legs began to tremble. "Oh God!" I moaned.
My moaning got louder and louder and Sean's breathing got quicker and heavier. The grip he had on my hips got tighter than before. "Fuck," He groaned.
"Oh God!" I moaned loudly, once I reached my climax. He thrusted into me a couple of more times before resting his head on my shoulder. I gently stroked the back of his head as I breathed heavily. He slowly pulled his head away and looked at me, gently grabbing my cheeks with his hands before kissing me.

We were there for a few minutes extra, just kissing.
Did I mention that he was an extremely good kisser?
He finally broke the kiss, looking into my eyes as he gently caressed my cheek. "That was amazing," He murmured softly.
I nodded, watching as he put his trousers back on. "We should do it again sometime," He said, giving me one last kiss before leaving the bathroom. I sat on the counter, confused.
I got off the counter and grabbed my shorts from the floor, quickly putting them.
What did I just do?
I can't believe it. He just used me. He just took away the most important thing to me.
My Virginity........
.
.
.
#Anabelle's POV


5 WEEKS LATER

Prom night is next week and like always, I never go. It was just a stupid high school dance. I don't get excited over it like most of the girls at my school.
I never actually did tell Lianne about what happened between Sean and I at the party. I had told her I felt uncomfortable and we left. She didn't even question me further, which I was grateful for.
But now, I might have to tell her. I was supposed to get my period a few days ago but it never came. My period was never one to come late. But since I am no longer a virgin, I was worried. I asked myself this question several times today, because it was the only thing that was on my mind.
Could I be pregnant??
I pray to God that I'm not. I can't have a baby now! I'm still seventeen and in high school! I haven't even graduated yet or studied to be a lawyer or even got married!
I cannot have a baby get in the way of my plans for the future. Sure, I want kids, but I wanted them after I graduated Law school and got married.

I just needed to buy a pregnancy test to be sure. I needed to call Lianne and tell her. I seriously needed her support right now.
I grabbed my phone that was laying on my bed and dialed Lianne's number. After a few rings, she finally answered.
"Hey Ana!"
"Hey. Can you come over?" I asked her, my voice was very shaky.
"Sure. Are you okay? Your voice sounds kind of shaky."
"Yeah. Just come over please. It's urgent." I quickly hung up the phone and placed it back on my reading table.
My whole body was shaking because of how scared and nervous I was. I needed something to take my mind off of everything that was going on. I grabbed my book from my table and opened it to the spot I had left off on.
Reading could help. It always took my mind off of anything. School, work and my dad. Speaking of work, I totally forgot I had picked up a late shift at the Café.

I looked at my clock and saw it was a quarter pass four. My shift started at six and I would get out at one in the morning. I just hope Lianne gets here soon. I needed to take a pregnancy test as soon as possible.
I set my book back down on my nightstand and got up from my bed, quickly grabbing a pair of underwear from my drawer. A warm shower is what I definitely needed right now.
I walked into the bathroom and began undressing myself. Once I was fully undressed, I turned to the side and looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hands on my stomach, letting out a small sigh. There could be a baby in there at this second.........

What Do U Think? Could She Be Pregnant??
Ehmmmm..don't 4get to comment
____________________
To Be Continued
_____________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment