Monday, April 8, 2019

My Heart Episode 12


MY HEART
Episode 12
.
.
story by Japhy
.
Brown's POV
What the heck is wrong with this girl. I quickly pushed her away from me when Courtney walked in.
"what wrong with you silly thing," i yelled at her which make her flinch.
"what were you thinking, you think you could act so cheaply just to get a job over her, now get out of my office and i never want to see you again," i yelled at her while she looked at me and her eyes were already forming tears.
"just get out of here you cheap slut," i said so angry while she burst out crying then quickly ran out. I sighed heavily then sat down on my chair.
"so disgusting! i said so angry and wonder what her mission is.
"here is the files," Courtney said the dropped it on my tables and quickly left before i could say anything to her, was she angry with me? and why did she quickly left like that.
.
.
Courtney's POV
OMG I can't believe my best singer Brittney and Brown kissing! but what about my sister Loren. I felt for Brittney by what Brown said to her, that too harsh, i quickly dropped the files on his table then hurried out to look for her but before i went out she was no where to be found, i was hoping to see and apologise on behalf of Brown. After work i arrived back home and decided to go to the club to see Brittney singing i just hope she'll gonna be their tonight.
.
.
Brittney's POV
I couldn't help but to cry throughout that evening, my eyes were really heavy and mom told me not worry about not getting the job, i told her how the boss chase me out but i didn't tell her about the kiss, maybe i fucked up by kissing him, maybe not. I quickly dressed to meet Arina at the bar and told her how things went on.
"Brittney, hope you're not getting yourself drunk? mom asked while i nodded.
"i will be fine mom," i said then went straight to the club and meet Arina.
"how did it go on? Arina asked while i gulped down a glass cup of wine first.
"i lose him and also lose the job too, he call me all sort of names Arina, he called me a cheap slut," i said as tears kept streaming down my eyes, but i didn't care.
"he did, maybe he's too proud to talk to people like you, i mean poor people like us," Arina said while i looked at her.
"maybe! cos no one has ever made me feel so hurt before, he called me a slut," i said in tears, am almost done with one bottle of wine.
"are you getting yourself drunk? Arina asked while i smiled.
"yes Arina, this the only way i can let go of my pains," i cried the more.
"won't you sing today? Arina asked.
"am not in the mood for all this, i just want to be alone," i yelled then order for another bottle of wine.
.
.
Courtney's POV
I was already at the club but seems like Brittney isn't their yet. I walked around searching for her and glad i saw her but she was drunk and seems she's with her friend.
"i love him Arina! i love Brown Kento, maybe i wasn't from the same class with him, maybe am poor, from a poor background," she yelled still crying. I know what Brown said to her really hurt. I sat down their and sat watch her with her friend as she keep crying.
"you've not paid Miss," a man said as he come closer to Arina and Brittney who were ready to leave without paying for the drink.
"i don't have any money with me," Brittney said as she try to leave but the man drag her back.
"you don't have money with you and you have the gut to drink? the man questioned her. I quickly rushed over them and removed some money from my purse.
"allow them go, i will pay for their bill, how much it is? i asked the man while Brittney friend looked at me.
"you're such a darling, thank you so much," she said then dragged Brittney out. I paid the man then sighed as i sat and watch Brittney leave, she was even drunk, too bad she loves Brown but he belong to someone else and that's Loren.
.
.
Brittney's POV
Arina held me as we went out of the club and walked down the road then hailed a car back home. I arrived home and mom was already worried about me, Arina took me to my room, i lied on my bed and i could see the room turning up side down.
/just get out of here you cheap slut/ Brown's voice echoed through my brain which hurt me the more.
"she's okay mom, she's just drunk," Arina said then walked out of my room, am still on my bed unable to do anything. Mom sat beside me then helped me removed my shoes and my jacket.
....The next day i woke up feeling so sad about everything, i still remembered what happen at Brown's office and that keeps hurting my heart.
"breakfast ready," mom said i quickly stood up from my bed then went to our small sitting room.
"you were drunk yesterday night, why? why have you decided to hurt yourself this way," mom said while i sat down beside her.
"you can still get a job somewhere else," mom said while tears slide down my cheeks.
"aren't you tired fo livin here, i want a better life for us, we can't contiunue to remain poor for the rest of our lives, i want to build a new house for us and not the slum, and beside it isn't about the job," i said.
"Mom did i look like a slut to you? i asked while mom looked at me surprise with the question i asked.
"no sweetheart, i mean you don't even have a boyfriend and whoever that said that to you must be rude," mom said while i looked at her.
"it really hurts to hear the one you love call you such names," i said while mom looked at me.
"the one you love!. Now i understand, seems my Brittney is in love," mom said smiling but i looked at her them frown.
"he don't love me mom, he even insulted me," i said.
"he did! don't he knows no one has the right to insult my only daughter, he just hurt you," mom said.
"yes mom and i guess he will never love me the way i am, maybe he need someone of his class, am just too poor to have a rich boyfriend mom," i cried then told her what happen at is office and how i kissed him.
"OMG Brittney first impression do matters, you should have done that. I guess he thinks you're cheap by doing so," mom said.
"yes it all my fault, maybe i was carried away by his handsomeness. I guess he's not that type that would want a poor person like me," i said.
"of course not, you know it all started when i fell in love with your dad, he was so rich, handsome and known all over the country, our love story started when i worked as a maid in his house but his parents never loved me, they never approved of our relationship. I think you're just like your father, the stubborn type cos he refuse to listen to his parents and we got married without them. Am from a poor family and also a quiet type, i was scared his mom and ex girlfriend might killed me. I was heart broken when he travelled while i was three month pregnant then that was when i also discovered his ex girlfriend was pregnant for him. Your dad was such a monster i never knew he allowed such thing to happen even when he knew we were married, his mom and his ex girlfriend threw me out of his house, they sent some men to killed me but i escaped it through the help of my brother Lucas. Lucas was the one helping me with you before they later killed him. His ex girlfriend and mother killed my brother and wanted to kidnapped you cos Courtney was in the orphanage then, i have to run away for the main time and when i was back that was when i was told about Courtney's death at the orphanage. I felt so heart broken and promise to take my revenge on the Brooks, your father must pay for all the hardship he put me through and also his mom and ex girlfriend, he didn't even care to look for me all i heard was his wedding with his ex girlfriend, he totally forgotten about me, he dumped me with you girls when i was pregnant. I will fight even with the last drop of blood just to make them pay for what they to me. I will make them pay for killing my brother, my only brother Lucas, i will personally make your dad crawl to beg for my forgiveness, i will make sure his wife is being killed just the way she killed my brother and his mother will see hell on earth. I have went through a lot Brittney, i have suffered enough, walking helter shelter in the street begging for food while i was still pregnant, i have seen death Brittney but God didn't allow me to die. I get to know that rich men only use and dump poor girls, don't fall for that bastard. Rich men are only good in breaking poor girl's heart. They have their own wife preserve for them and when the right time comes they will just abandon you and get married to the person their parents want for them. I don't want you to pass through what i pass," mom said in tears. It really breaks my heart to see her cry, how could dad and his family be this wicked to mom, how could they do this to her, and he even have the guts to move on and get married without looking for her. I stood up so angry with everything.
"mom, tell me who my father is? and who are his family? i asked.
"the Brooks, here are the picture of his family," mom said i moved closer to her then looked at the picture on her phone. It Mr. Wilson, his wife, his mother, Loren OMG Brown's girlfriend and the girl that gave me money the last time i sang at the club, she's the same girl that walked in Brown's office, so she's part of their family and a sister to Loren. Even her. I smirk and felt like smashing the picture on the floor.
"mom," i said then sat down beside her and wipe away her tears. "why not expose them to the police for killing uncle Lucas," i said.
"i don't have evidence Brittney," she said in tears.
"we are just poor and their nothing we can do for now, but believe me mother, i Brittney will make sure they pay for what the put you through and also for killing uncle Lucas, it all their fault Courtney is death, they killed my twin sister and will pay everything," i said in tears then threw down my books from the table.
"mom i will make them pay. I won't spare anyone of them," i wipe away my tears then hugged my mom so tight..
.
.
.
what did you think..??

0 comments:

Post a Comment