Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 5



Must I love her?
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 5
.
.
...~Ryan's POV...~
"I got inside my room feeling pissed off and threw myself on the bed. What was this woman thinking for crying out loud? Was she trying to associate me with the girl? Different questions I can't give answers to keeps troubling my mind"..

"Can I even find a place in my heart to love another woman apart from my mom?"

"Not after what she told me her best friend did to her, how can women be so wicked? trying to destroy my mom's marriage and even caused the death of my father?"

"Since then my hatred for women grew, there's no difference between them but I can't hate my mother, she gave birth to me"..

"They just made me loose my appetite and for that girl I'll set rules for her, she should know her boundaries in this house"..

"I was trying to remove my shirt when I heard a knock on my door, I just hope its not the girl or my friends"..

"Who is there?" I asked..

"Its mom, ryan".. She said from outside

"Come in mom, I replied her and sat down, I know she's here for her motherly talks and advises"..

"Ryan, she called out as she sat beside me"..

"Mom just go straight to the point i'm tired".. I said to her and looked at the other side of the room..

"I know you're angry and you don't expect me to bring in a girl without informing you" mom said as she tried to turn my face to her.. "She's my weak point, I hate to see her sad"..

"You know that before you brought her in but why is she here?" I asked..

"To help a friend of mine and get you closer to her cos I noticed you started being cold to girls since the day I told you what happened to me or do you want me to regret ever letting you know?" She asked and I nodded..

"Oh you see and my dear not all women are the same, you just need to take your time so as not to choose the wrong one"..

"But mom, to get close to her? you know that would be difficult" I replied her and stand to my feet..

"I know it would but you'll have to do that for me ryan".. Mom said

"I can't promise you, I need to freshen up mom"

"Listen to me ryan, its my past and have gotten over it.. Look for a girl to call your own"..

"Ok mom, but I'll set some rules for her" I told her..

"Rules??" She asked

"Yes, rules and if she abides with it no problem"..

"And you'll get close to her right?" Mom asked..

"Don't think about that cos its not gonna happen"..

"Oh I see, I'll send Avery to give you a glass of milk".. Mom said sternly

"Oh really? Its like you want to see her cry".. I said and smirked..

"Ryan!!!" She called out..

"Yes mom"...

"Try to have a heart for once".. She said

"I'm trying" I said to her and winked..

"Naughty lad".. She replied and went out of the room..

"What rules would I set for her? I thought as I went into the bathroom"...

So how was this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment