Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Heart Episode 8



MY HEART
.
Episode 8
.
.
story by Japhy
.
 Brittney's POV
I felt bad when i bumped into Brown Kento.This actually the first time am seeing him although i have heard about him many times, he looks so handsome and hot, i can't believe he didn't get upset with me when i bumped into him and he even asked of my name, the way he stares at me deeply make me feel so uncomfortable.
"i have to go," i said then quickly left feeling so sad for not getting a job here, i arrived home and meet mom already at home.
"how did it go on? she asked.
"too bad mom, maybe only rich kids are permitted to work in the company, i have all the necessary result and credentials they want but i still couldn't get it, am just fed up with this job something," i said then dropped my bag on the table.
"don't worry dear, when they right times come..
"right time mom? when is the right time then, well i have good news for you," i said smiling while she sat down eager to hear what i have to said.
"i meet Brown Kento, he's so handsome and by the way he looks at me may be he likes me," i said smiling.
"really! then you should have tell him you needed a job is his company, they're so rich Brittney he's the boss, you should have tell him," she said while i stood up.
"yes mom, you know i was wasn't thinking straight when i saw him, he's so handsome mom," i smiled while my mom just rolled her eyes.
"whatever! i just hope you get to find a job, i don't want you to sit at home doing nothing," she said while i smiled then went to my room and took my bath, i couldn't stop thinking about Brown, he's so cute. I put on my pyjamas and laid on my bed, i picked up my phone and search for his name on the internet.
"Brown Kento, boldly appeared and i look at some of his pictures while i saved some on my phone, i wish i could see him again, i saw his another picture which he took with a lady.
*Brown Kento currently dating Loren Brooks* I read the content which make me frown. Well who wouldn't want to have a handsome guy like him. He's so handsome, i like him already and his babe Loren Brooks, she's also beautiful. You guys are so lucky thou. I dropped my phone on my table then think about where i could get a job, i need to survive, to help mom, i hate staying at home all day without doing anything. I quickly picked up my phone and called my friend Arina.
"hey babe,"
"Brittney, how you doing?
"fine cos i meet BROWN KENTO," i said while i could hear her shouting, she's such a crazy girl.
"wow, you're so beautiful am sure even him won't resist you," she said while i smiled.
"don't worry Arina next time am gonna go to that office am gonna dress to kill, am sure he won't see anyone aside from me,' i said while she laughed.
"i trust you Brittney but what will happen to his girlfriend, am not even sure he have one girlfriends," she said.
"that non of my business then, i just like him and i don't care if he has girlfriends," i chuckle.
"let meet tomorrow at the club," she said while i smiled.
"see you then, bye," i said then hunged up. I smiled to myself then dropped my phone aside and slept off.
.
.
.
Brown's POV
I felt so happy playing with the kids at Orphanage, where i grew up and that makes me remember my early life when i was a kid, i decided to make it my responsibility. The orphanage has been renovated and the buildings are looking more good than the way it was before. Each time i come over here it makes me remember about Courtney, i still can't believe she's death just as what Ms. Lyra once told us. I make sure no one is suffering from such disease or disability in the orphanage because i often denote much money to them for feeding, clothing, eduaction and some other things.
"are we good to go now," Declan said. Declan has been my best friend and he has always being their to support me in this, I once told him about my stay in this oprhanage and also about Courtney.
"what if she's still alive? he asked me while i looked at him.
"but we were told about her death," i said.
"am just assuming if she's still alive what will you do? he asked.
"i will be so happy and thank her for saving my life, she's such a nice friend but suffering from a critical heart disease," i said feeling so sad about everything.
"it okay bruh, we need to go,"
"i need to see the kids for the last time, i want to make sure they're comfortable," i smiled the walked over to them.
*uncle Brown thank you for the everything* The kids chorused while i smiled.
"don't worry kids, i hate to see little children like this suffer, because i have also pass through this stage, i was in this same orphanage right when i was born to ten years of age, i know it not easy staying here without your family, but then just know that everything happens for a reason. Ever since i lost my friend Courtney here i vow to take responsibility and make sure no one suffer from any disease, i know wherever Courtney is she'll gonna be happy with me," i said trying to hold back much tears from my tears. I went over to Mr. Paul's office and told him to make sure the cleaners, nannies and some of the workers are all doing their job well without being rude to the kid.
I quickly went out and meet Declan who was still waiting for me.
"what took you so long? he said.
"i just felt quite happy for helping those poor kids," i said while he smile and he drove off.
I arrived back home later in evening. I sat on my bed then removed my shoes, my phone rang and i checked the caller which was Loren, i quickly recieved the call, so eager to hear her voice.
"hey babe,"
"where have you been Brown, you've not being picking my calls, i thought we gonna go out today for a date," she said while i ruffle my hair.
"i was kind of busy, i was with the kids at the orphanage," i said.
"kids! which Kids Brown. Are they importnant than our date. I don't like the way you make promises without fulfilling it," she said in a sad tune.
"sorry babe, i will try to make it up to you please, am damn sorry. Am so tired now we gonna meet tomorrow," i said then hanged up. Loren is still mad at me, i know it all my fault. I was done removing my shoes, i now removed my shirt then touched my trouser pocket and then realise the diamond necklace i kept their is missing. Where would it have being? i actually ordered that necklace from Paris and it worth millions, it so expensive, i can't just lose the necklace just like that, i wanted to surprise Loren with it. I quickly called Declan and asked him if he saw the necklace but he said he didn't. I was damn worried now, maybe i should just order for another one.
.
.
Courtney's POV
I brought out my note book, thumbed through the pages scrawled with sketches of some of my designs that i already drawn, i just glance at it then kept it back in my drawer, so so tired. I removed my head phone over my head and kept it aside, i love music so much and it has always been my comfort, it heals very wound in my broken heart and make feel better. I quickly took my bath and got dress, putting on a simple midi orange gown. I twirled in front of the mirror and smile to myself, i look so beautiful, i combed my long hair then packed it in a clean bun, leaving few strands of my hair down my face, i applied a pink gloss to my pink lips, making it look more good. Well i feel so bored staying in my room all alone i need to visit a friend of mine. I walked to the sitting room and meet Loren already dressed to go out.
"you look good Loren," i said while she just glare at me. Loren is just something, i can't believe she's dating Brown Kento. Brown has totally forgotten about me, I was able to recognise him through his parents name, cos dad told me about Brown being in orphanage when he was a kid and he's a friend to his dad, after all Brown havn't changed too much, he just looks more handsome than before. But i hate him, i hate him for being an ingrate, i know he'll not gonna recognise me cos he's blind, we once meet during Loren birthday but he couldn't even recognise me, i don't know if i changed too much after all it thirteen years now since we got seperated. Loren's phone rang and she quickly received the call and i guess it Davis her German boyfriend, i once heard her telling her mom about him, about their love life and even about their night together which make me wonder what type of person she is.
"not now Davis am not ready for all these, but i will call you later," Loren said to him on phone. I wonder if Loren is dating two guys at the same time, i guess both the guys are players just like her. After she was done with the call she glare at me.
"i have to go," i said then walked out.
.
.
I had a great time at Lesley place, we actually meet at Lamorne Fashion $ Design school and from their we've been best of friends. I hailed a cab to take me home but stopped by at the orphanage down the churchill, this looks so different, this was the same orphanage i was once lived in. I sometimes visited this place but it been a long time, lots of things had changed, it has been renovated to a nice place. I decided to give them a token of what i had and i went down to see the kids. That makes me remember about Eva, i heard that she stayed in the orphanage until she was eighteen and that was when she felt, i really wish i could see her again. Even thou i don't know the kids too well but i felt so happy seeing them. I looked at the sites i and Brown normally visit, a new store room is also built, i felt like crying. I remembered how Brown and i have been best of friends, he was already their to defend me whenever anyone call me a weakling, but everything changed when i saved him, he left without even thanking me, he left without even saying goodbye to me and even mow he still don't care about me, he's such ingrate. I hate him so much. I decided to forget all these after all Brown is more happy now with my sister Loren and am so happy for them. I quickly came back to my normal self and distribute the chocolates i brought for the kids, it was so much fun been with them and i felt like staying with them. I picked up my hand bag then waved at the kids before leaving, i went out of the building and was in a hurry to get a cab back home but then i step on something, i quickly look down and realise i stepped on a diamond necklace, i picked it up and wonder who might have own such a very expensive necklace, it looks so good and seems it worth millions. I put in back in my purse with the intention of coming here tomorrow to asked the cleaner if they know anything about it cos am in haste to go back home. I hailed a cab and hurried back home, i walked to the sitting room, i was kind of surprise when i saw Loren and Brown Kissing. Well they're boyfriend and girlfriend i should even expect them do more than this.
"what the heck are you seeing! Loren yelled at me when she withdrew from the kiss, her shout startled me and make my purse fall to the ground, i quickly picked then turn to leave but stopped by the what Brown said.
"what, the necklace!, Brown said while he looked at me that's when i notice the necklace i picked at the orphanage fell down from my purse.
"you stole this from me! he yelled looking at me so angry.
"she did! Courtney, how could you," Loren yelled but before i could say anything she landed a slap on my face...
.
.
.
tbc
what did you think..??

0 comments:

Post a Comment