Thursday, April 11, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 11


Must I love her?
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 11
.
.
~Francis POV~
"I think I will have to tell avery about how I feel"
"I noticed Ryan's behavior when he saw how I was holding her but I don't care"
"I, avery and jeff went to the cafeteria while ryan left for class"
"I ordered sandwiches and yogurt, Avery and jeff ordered the same too"
"I searched for a sit near the school hall"
"Guys let's sit here" I said to them
"We sat and started eating"
"Jeff broke the silence"
"Avery what's up with ryan this morning?" Jeff asked her
"I don't know, maybe you should ask him" she replied
"Uhm no problem" jeff said
"Avery its your first day in school, don't you think you'll need someone to take you around? I asked her
"Yes and would you do that for me? She asked
"Why not? I'll love to" I replied and winked at her while she blushed"
"She's just too beautiful"
"Hmmm hmmm" jeff cleared his throat and smirked
"What is it? Enemy of progress!" I said to him
"I won't talk but don't say I didn't tell you Francis" he and walked to class
"What is he talking about? Avery asked
"Don't mind him and you look good in this uniform, don't worry after today its casual dress"
"Why do you guys wear uniform every Mondays? She asked
"I don't really know, the owner of the school insisted"
"That's awkward but everything about your school is online even the registration and I like that" she said
"Let's go avery, I'll take you round the school later in the day" I said to her
"We both went to the class, luckily for me her sit is placed beside mine while ryan and jeff sat at our back"
"But what I don't understand is the reason why Jeff keeps kicking my chair if I smile at Avery"
"Ryan's facial expression I can't even figure it out"
"The class went on after a short prayer and the teachers keeps coming in and going out"
"I can say avery is brilliant, she answered most of the questions in geometry and my feelings for her keeps getting deeper"
"I'll fight for her even if its with ryan, I'm ready"
.... Three hours later...
~Ryan's POV~
"I couldn't concentrate cos of avery, is she trying to make me feel jealous or what?
"And what is Francis trying to do?
"Avery let's go since class is over, Francis said to her"
"Where're you guys going to? I asked them
"None of your business!" Avery said
"Yeah, you're right"I replied her
"Avery are you ready? Francis asked and jeff hissed
"What the hell is wrong with you jeff?" Francis asked
"Did I say anything? Jeff asked too
"Rubbish!!" Francis said and dragged avery out of the class"
"I banged my fist on the table which made all the class looked back"
"Ryan cool down, don't tell me you're angry? Jeff asked
"What is Francis thinking jeff? I asked him
"Thinking? Don't tell me you're falling for avery? Jeff asked
"Falling in love? Is this how someone acts if he or she is in love? I'm not sure jeff, I'm" I said to him
"I understand you, you're having mixed feelings" jeff said
"What does that mean?". I asked him
"Its means in a situation whereby you're conflicting about your feelings or emotions towards someone, ryan you're not sure yet".. Jeff said
"I'm very close to jeff cos he understands me better.. He's not like that dumb ass called Francis"
"Jeff I'll be right back" I said to him and left the class
"Where're you going?" I heard him say..
"Why would she ask Francis to take her around the school when I'm here? I thought as I went straight to the school hall but couldn't find them there"
"I made my way to library but I stopped when I heard someone laughing along the hallway, isn't that aver?"
"I went back and hid behind a pillar and peeped"
"But what I saw made me angry"
"Francis tickling avery!! What nonsense? And she's even laughing hard"
"I came out from where I hid and went straight to them"
"Avery follow me, I said and dragged her hand but she did the unbelievable, she jerked hand away from mine; I'm staying with Francis" she said and Francis chuckled
"What?? I asked with shock"
"You heard me right? Francis let's get out of here" she said and try to drag him along
"Don't even try to take a step" I yelled and she flinched
"Don't tell me you're angry ryan? Don't you love what you're seeing? Francis asked
"And what if I am? Its none of your business" I said to him
"Its my business ryan" he spat back
"Oh really? You've seen a girl to toy with right? I asked him
"Ryan don't let me do what I'll regret" he said
"You're nothing but a play boy. I know your motives and I won't let you have your way with avery" I yelled at him and he grabbed my collar shirt
"Then let's see would have her" he said and smirked..
"Devil" I muttered and he chuckled
"You guys should stop!!" Avery yelled
"And Francis let go of him" she said
"And you think I would?"Francis asked her
"What? You won't?" She asked
"Listen ryan, I'm letting you go cos of her.. You know me too well"
"Avery is mine!!"he whispered and left
"Ryan are you okay?" Avery asked while trying to come close to me
"Don't even try to come close or else you won't like what I'll do to you"
"Ryan I'm..."
"Shut up, go and meet your boyfriend.. Bitch!! " I said to her and walked out
"She can cry, get angry all she want.. I don't care"
"Francis you asked for this and I'll give it to you.."
"As for avery, mom should better start bringing her to school herself, I'll use my car.. I don't want to see her, she's annoying me" I said to myself and went to the school garden..
Gud pm guys
Tbc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment