Thursday, April 11, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 12



Must I love her?
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 12

~Avery's POV~
"I can't believe ryan would call me a Bitch, I know what I'll do, I will confront him when we get home"

"I went straight to the class without talking to anyone even Francis that was sitting beside me wanted to talk to me but I shunned him"

"Have got business with ryan and not him"

"The time went so fast, Ryan isn't talking to me, he has been avoiding me"

"Is it because he saw me with Francis? If he's already falling in love with me, I'll be very happy"

"Aren't you going home? Jeff asked

"I looked at him and turned my gaze back to ryan who is busy listening to music with his headphone and his eyes closed"

"How I wish I can just crush my lips on his"

"Avery I'm talking to you" jeff tapped me

"I'm sorry, so what were you saying?" I asked

"Uhmm don't tell me you're already drooling over him!" He said and winked

"Well, you caught me there...come closer jeff"

"I love Ryan, I whispered to his ear and he gasped"

"Why did you gasp? Are you surprised? I asked him

"I already know, so me gasping is nothing, I'm just pretending"

"Its okay" I said and started packing my books

"Ryan let's go" jeff said while Francis just carried his bag and left the class

"What's wrong with Francis?" Jeff asked me

"Isn't that ryan beside you? You can ask him" I replied

"Ryan what happened between you and Francis? Cos I remembered clearly that you said you're going somewhere" jeff said

"You can ask the fool you called friend and stop questioning me" ryan said and left the class

"I know something is wrong somewhere and i'm having this feeling that Francis started it" Jeff said and went out of the class leaving me behind

"Two guys fighting over me? Ryan can't love me right?" I shrugged

"I carried my bag and left the class for the gate"

"I got there within 5mins"

"Avery is here" jeff said

"And I should die if she's here?" Jeff asked

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes

"Bye guys see you tomorrow" Jeff said and as he was about to leave I stopped him

"Where is Francis?" I asked and ryan put back his headphone

"What's this guy's problem?" I thought

"He left immediately, I will see him later and talk to him" jeff said and left until his shadow is no more seen

"What's taking mom so long?" I asked Ryan but he didn't answer me

"Jeez! Idiot" I said and he looked at me, I guess he heard me but I don't care

"He's phone started ringing and he picked it"

"I could only hear his conversations with the person"

"Why?"
"No problem"
"I'll take a different cab, she can go on her own"
"Alright mom"
"See you at home"

"He said and hung up"

"Is that mom?" I asked him

"Who else if not her"he replied

"Let's go" he said

"To where?" I asked

"Aren't you going home?" He asked

"Isn't mom coming?" I asked

"She's not, she told us to board a cab" he said

"I hope no problem?" I asked again

"You ask too much questions, she's coming in the night" he said angrily

"Calm down mama's boy" I said

"What did you just call me?" He asked

"Ma...ma's boy" I stammered

"Watch your tongue young lady" he spat at me

"I'm so...wait did I just want to say sorry?"

"Are you angry? What about when you called me a Bitch?" I asked him

"You made me called you that" he said and board a cab

"What??" I spouted

"Just get in avery" he said

"We both got inside, I turned my back at him and he did the same"

"In the next 20 mins we got home"

"We're here" the cab man sad

"We got down and ryan paid"

"Thanks" he muttered and went in while I followed behind

"Ryan we need to talk" I said to him

"Outside here?" He asked

"Let's go inside" I said and we both went in

"Now I'm listening" he said and sat down

"I sat down too"

"But do you know I shouldn't be here talking to you?" He asked

"Why? Cos of Francis right?" I asked

"Maybe, he said and stood up"

"Do you love me?" I asked

"Love you? I don't!!" He said

"But you we're angry when you saw me with Francis at the hallway!! I said to him

"Its means nothing, okay?" He said and left for his room

"Just admit you're already falling for me" I yelled and he looked back at me

"And what if I don't?" He asked and smirked

"You'll regret it and by the time you admit it, it would be too late" she said and left for her room

"Regret it??" She's day dreaming...


Check it out...

Pls no ghost reading drop comment below👇

0 comments:

Post a Comment