Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 3



Must I love her?
.
.
.
By winky
.
.
.
Chapter 3
.
.
... ~Ryan's POV~...
"The day went by so fast and I'm damn hungry, I'm not used to the food that's been sold in the cafeteria, I prefer my mom's delicious meals.. The two morons I called friends were busy checking out girls pictures"..

"Oh my gawd"!! I heard Jeff said..

"She's so hot!! Wish I could have her on my bed right now".. Francis said while rubbing his temple

"You guys can never change, I wondered how I met you two".. I said to them and hissed..

"I can't blame you bush man, get a baby girl and you won't miss out" Jeff said and Francis chuckled..

"Is like you guys are not ready to go home? Meet me in the car" I said and walked out..

"Wait up bro, remember we're sleeping over"? Jeff asked

"And I'm gonna wear your blue pyjamas".. Francis said

"Stupid guys".. I said and chuckled..

... ~Avery's POV~....
"I couldn't keep my eyes away from the building in front of me that I don't know when I let out a soft moan"..

"Love what you're seeing"? A voice said behind me

"I looked back and saw madame Eliza helping me with my luggage's"..

"The few hours I spent with her was so interesting, I get to know more about her and her son which is called ryan.. I hope he'll like me"...

"Yes ma'am, its beautiful" I replied her with a smile..

"Call me mom Avery" she said..

"Uhm no problem".. I replied

"Let's go inside my dear"...

"Yes mada... Mom" I said and we both laughed..

"What a nice woman".. I thought..

__________________
*********
"Mom I'm home" I yelled.. Where could she be? "Her car is parked outside"..

"Mom, we're home!! Jeff and Francis yelled..

"I gave them a (are you serious look) and laughed..

"You guys are damn funny"..

"Yes and its in our blood" Jeff replied and I laughed more..

"What would I do without you guys"? I asked them..

"Nothing bro, we're here to guide you" Francis said..

"Shut up man, guide yourself not me" I told him and he raised his hands up (I surrender sire)

"Ryan get me a glass of water"!!? Jeff said in a command voice..

"Are your legs cut off huh? You better go get it yourself"..

"Asshole" Jeff scoffed..

"I'll kick ya ass out Jeff" I told again

"Not now guys, let's deal with this hunger first.. I'm famished" Francis said looking so tired..

"Mom!! Where the hell is she"??..

"Sweetheart I'm sorry I don't know you're back" mom said as she's coming out of the inner room, I wondered what she's doing there..

"You scared me mom, I thought something happened".. I said looking worried..

"Am fine baby" she replied and kissed my forehead..

"What about us? Aren't we getting a kiss"? Jeff asked and mom looked at his side.. Come here sweet boys".
"She kissed their foreheads too"..

"Mom that's okay, I'm hungry.. No, we're hungry" Francis interrupted and I rolled my eyes..

"Glutton" I said to him..

"You can say that again bush man" he said and scoffed..

"Before you guys would eat, i want you all to meet someone and you'll all like her" mom said and smiled..

"Her!!???" We all exclaimed...

So guys wah do you think?
His friends are damn funny
TBC...

0 comments:

Post a Comment