Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 2



Must I love her?
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 2
.
.
.

..... ~Jeff's POV~......
.
.
"Have been waiting at the school gate with Francis just because of Ryan, its unusual for him to come late but I hope nothing is wrong..I keep pacing up and down"..

"The bush man is here, Francis yelled"?

"Oh darn it.. Now get outta that car my friend" I smirked and walk towards him..

"I'm sorry guys, its mom.." Ryan said..

"No problem bush man, its good you're here".. Francis said while patting my back

(They both call me bush man cos I ain't got no girlfriend or crush and they think it's bush men that those that; annoying dudes)

"Would you guys stop calling me bush man for Christ sake"? I said pretending to be angry

"Not until you get yourself a girlfriend and guess what ryan"? Jeff asked

"What? You know I'm not good at guessing" I said while leaning on my car..

"There's this new girl I can hook you up with and she's damn hot, trust me".. Jeff said licking his lower lips..

"Cut the crap Mr, in your wildest dreams" I replied him and carried my bag..

"What about we take him out with us? You know we're having a three weeks break starting from tomorrow".. Francis said..

"Three weeks what??".. I asked astonishingly

"Summer break ryan".. Francis said

"Shit!! Not again.. You guys should meet me in class.. If you like" I said to them..

"Sure and we're dropping by at your place after school probably we would sleep over" Jeff said..

"You're just blabbing. Fuck you guys!!" I muttered and left..
.
.
.
.
~Eliza's POV~
.
.
.
"I hope ryan won't hate me for what I'm about to do, I actually told him I'm going for business but not really a business"..

"You can drop your luggage's in the booth" I said to her...

"Yes ma'am" she replied and smiled

"What a beautiful smile you've got" I told her..

"Thanks" she said and I nodded..

"I'll miss you mummy".. She said to the woman hugging her tight..

"I can't keep watching this, I might broke into tears"..

"Can we go? Its getting late".. I said while taking her where the car was parked..

"Be rest assured becca, I'll take good care of Avery and enroll her in a school. Its her dream to always be a doctor and I'll try my best to fulfill it"... I said to her, why I'm so emotional? I thought..

"Thanks Eliza, I know I can always count on you" becca said and hugged me..

"Use the money I gave you to take care of yourself and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, okay?" I said while she nodded and smile. What a sweet old friend!!...

"Oh my sweet boy, don't hate mama for this. You have to be friendly with your opposite sex".. I said silently and drove off..

So guys wah do you think?
Avery is on her way to Ryan's house?
Uhmm I wonder what would happen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment