Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 6



Must I love her?
.
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 6

Two weeks later...
~Avery's POV~
"Its been up to two weeks now that have been living with madam Eliza. I can say she's so nice her son isn't getting along but his two friends are very funny and friendly"..

"They even decided to spend two weeks instead of one when they saw how Ryan treats me but what baffled me most is the stupid rules he set for me"..

~FLASHBACK~
"I was busy washing the dishes when I heard my name"

"What does he want again now? Seriously I'm fed up"..

"I rinsed my hands, dried it with a towel and went to the balcony"..

"You were calling me but that doesn't mean you should shout my name" I told him as I rest my back on the wall..

"Oh really? You even have the guts to talk back at me right?" Ryan said raising his eyebrows..

"Jerk".. I muttered..

"Did you just say something?" Ryan asked..

"Don't start again ryan, let the girl be" I heard Francis say from where he's sat..

"Whatever and take this from me" ryan said while stretching out a paper to me..

"I collected it reluctantly and my eyes popped out when I saw what was written on it.. "RULES YOU MUST ABIDE WITH"....

"Rules?" I asked sarcastically..

"Yes and read it loud" he commanded..

"Rules!!!" Jeff and Francis chorused..

"I started reading it"..

*You must not enter my room or any other rooms apart from yours without informing me"*

*No bringing in of friends"*

"No wearing of wayward clothes"*

"You must mind your business"*..

*If you see me outside, act like you don't know me"*

*No flirting with my friends"*

"I read them out loud, what's all these for Christ sake? I asked

"I feel like slapping him right away but I have to control my anger if I don't want to be thrown out"..

"But I violated some rules at times, if he likes he can scream all he wants, I don't give a damn"..

~End of flashback~

(Back to present)

"We're set to go avery".. Jeff said looking sad..

"I felt sad too, I'll really missed them"

"Awwwn c'mon guys, its not like we won't meet in school" I said to them

"But the summer break is not yet over, it remains a week" Francis said playing with his fingers like a kid..

"I let out a small laugh"..

"Mom has already registered me in their school even though ryan isn't cool with it but I don't care, I have his friends with me and she has bought all the necessary things I'll need"..

"Card for a hug?" I asked them..

"Jeff tried to come first but Francis pulled him back"..

"I'm the one to hug her first" Francis said to Jeff..

"Is like you're crazy? Stupid fool" Jeff said to him..

"I heard someone laughed, I looked back at Ryan and our eyes met while he used his head to tell me to face front"..

"Then no one is hugging her, so you guys can leave" ryan said to them and smirked..

"Avery see in you in school" jeff said and carried his bag while Francis quickly pecked my cheeks, I froze at once"..

"Bye Avery and as for you ryan, try shit with her I'm gon kill you" Francis said and followed Jeff outside while Ryan followed behind..

"And in a jiffy, I heard the car zoomed off"..

"Madam Eliza please come home early, I'm left alone with your son" I prayed silently..

"All of a sudden, I perceived a smell like something is burning, the food?.. Jesus!! I screamed and ran inside the kitchen.. Another problem with Mr Ryan!!"

"I went straight to the gas cooker, darn it!!"

"The pancakes are half burnt"..

" Am allergic to smokes, the smoke has started getting out of hand, I can't control this again"..

"Ryan.. I tried calling his name but I can't, I barely hear my own voice"

"I'm already on the kitchen floor fighting for breath"..

"R..y..an.. Wh..ere..ar..e..yo..u, I tried stretching my hand to hold on something but I can't instead I coughed out blood"..

"I'm gonna die, tears start streaming down my face. All of a sudden I closed my eyes"..

"Ryan If we meet in the after life, let's be lover. Madam Eliza take good care of my mom"...

So guys do you think she would die??
Would Ryan save her?
Madam Eliza isn't around?
TBC....

0 comments:

Post a Comment