Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Heart Episode 6



MY HEART

Episode 6
.
.
story by Japhy
.

Wilson's POV
"Doctor how is she doing? I asked so worried. I found the poor girl lying almost lifeless on the floor.
"she having a hard time now due to her condition, but she's still on treatment and will be fine," the doctor said while i was confused. What did he mean by heart condition. I walked into her ward and meet her on the bed unconscious. She looks so beautiful, i sat down beside her then caress her hair, she looks so familiar to me, it as if we've meet before, she resemble Rose and that make tears welled up in my eyes. From their i went home to tell my wife about her.
"dad you're back, so early? Loren my eight year daughter asked while i nodded then kissed her forehead.
"where's mom? i asked.
"in her room," she replied.
"daddy is so tired today i need some rest," i said while Loren nodded her head and went back to play. I walked to our bedroom and meet Tracy.
"you're back early? she asked while i nodded then sat beside her on our bed.
"what happen? she asked.
" i found a girl almost lifeless yesterday night," i said while Tracy stood up fuming in anger.
"don't you lie to me Wilson, that what you've been doing all day cheating on me and lying about something different, i don't believe you," she yelled at me which got me so angry.
"enough of this Tracy i have had enough of your nagging," i yelled back while she just glare at me then walked out and slammed the door behind her. I heaved a sigh then sat on my bed.
"are you still fighting? a tiny sweet voice from behind asked, i looked up then realise it Loren walking to my room with a sad face.
"that's what you've always do with mom, quarrel! she said, i pulled her closer to me then hugged her.
"daddy love you so much Loren, your mother is just being a little harsh o everything i did," i said while she just looked at me.
"if you love me dad then you have to love mom too, i hate seeing you two fighting," she said.
"i love your mom Loren, your mom complain too much, she accuse me of something i know nothing about, i sometimes feel like giving up in this marriage but i can't and that's because of you, i still want our family to be happy again because of you," i said while she smiled.
.
Later in the evening i just came back from the hopsital and the little girl wasn't awake yet, i walked in and meet Loren and Tracy at the dining table ready to eat.
"so where are you coming from? Tracy asked aloud.
"don't ask me such questions, have you forgotten am your husband and your son! i yelled at her.
" i have always knew you're up to something Wilson but i will soon find out, all those good for nothing young girls you moved around with..
"shut up Tracy! i cut her off while she glare at me. I don't just like this woman that call herself my wife. I really regretted getting married to her.
"to hell with you Tracy, i just lose my appetite," i yelled then walked to my room, i know Loren must be sad but their's nothing i can do about it. Tracy is such a devil.
.
.
Kenita's POV
I and Lyra were just coming from George burial glad Lyra was smart to help me in a way no one suspect and have to lie that he was stab on his way back home when he got drunk am glad everyone believe that, i just hope that little thing won't expose us.
"Lyra what about Courtney, what if she return back to the orphanage, will she expose us? i asked while Lyra smiled.
"she can't go to the orphanage just like that, believe me i think she's even death," Lyra said while i smiled.
"what about her mom? i asked her.
'she's with her other twin Brittney. I know Russell won't hear me out again cos she so much love Brittney and don't want anything to hurt her," she said.
"am just scared, i don't want to rot in jail," i said.
"Courtney won't say anything, i know her very well," she said while i smiled. At least no one will suspect that i killed my husband, after all he deserved that for beating me everyday.

.
.
Tracy's POV
I told my driver to hepled me followed Wilson's car from behind and he did until we reached to the hospital, i guess he was right about the girl he found but i can't believe he spent much time with her more than the way he did to Loren, he don't even give her much attention. Wilson is such a fool and i exactly know how to get him. I told my driver to drive me back home, i need to tell his mom about this. Mrs. Julia need to know about this.
.
.
Wilson's POV
Glad the little girl is awake, why did i feel so connected to her. I walked to her room and sat beside her.
"thank you sir for saving my life," she said with much tears in her eyes.
"it okay pretty girl, what's your name i asked?
"am Courtney," she said while i smiled then held her hand. I feel like am connected to her but i don't know what that means, i don't know if she feels the same.
"what about your parents? what happen? i asked.
"am an orphan, i have no parents and my foster mom chase me out of her house," she said which make me feel so sad.
"but why will she have to do that? i asked her while she kept mute.
"please just take me home with you, i need a place to hide, a need to be in a safe place," she pleaded in tears.
"is someone after your life? i asked while she kept crying, i wish i could take her home with me, but what about Tracy and also Loren, will they agreed to that?
"i brought you a split pea soup," i said while she wipe away her tears and sat up while i feed her myself, i feel so bad about her condition, if she truly have no one to go to, i guess am taking her home with me.
Later in the evening i arrived hom and meet Tracy and my mom at the sitting room.
"what they hell were you doing at the hospital Wilson while you have a wife and kid at home, do you have a child with another woman! my mom asked in whisper which pissed me off.
"cut if off mom, i just found this little girl almost death, she's even an orphan and have no where to go to," i yelled.
"and how sure are we that she's not related to you in any way, Wilson don't try to be smart because you don't know what am capable of doing," Tracy said while i heaved a sigh.
"mom, i don't get you with Tracy again, what's your problem. Well for your information am bringing in the girl to this house to stay with us as our daughter," i said while Tracy stood up.
"oh really! i don't want any damn stupid or street girl in my house, she might be the devil to split this family apart," Tracy yelled while i laughed sarcastically.
"you are the devil Tracy, just know that i never married you because i love you but it because of our baby and am still trying to maintain peace with you because of Loren, if you're not comfortable with the girl staying with us, you can leave, i don't care about you," i yelled then hurriedly left to my room.
"oh mom that hurts a lot, why will Wilson say that to me," i heard her saying that to my mother but i didn't mind, my mom is also getting on my nerves after all it was her plan for me to get married to Tracy in the first place.
.
I was in my room and didn't went out for dinner i don't want to get angry because of Tracy again, i felt so bad for what i said to her but i know she deserves even more than that. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door.
"who's that? i asked so pissed off, i just want to be alone.
"it me dad, it me Loren," she said while i cool myself down and open the door for her.
"i heard your argument with mom and grandma, i really don't like that," Loren said almost in tears, i pulled her closer to me then hugged her.
"Loren i know how you feel, you also feel so bored being our only child, am bring in another sister for you," i said while she frown.
"why dad? is she your child too? just as mom suspected? she asked.
"no Loren, don't listen to what your mom said. I just found the little almost lifeless, she's an orphan, she have no one to go to, i need to help her. You gonna have a sister," i said while Loren nodded.
"it okay by me dad," Loren said while i smiled then hugged her.
.
.
The next day, Courtney was already discharged from the hospital and i took her home with me. Tracy wasn't happy seeing her even mom was angry with me but i told them to stay out of this. I took Courtney to Loren's her room before i fixed her own room and am glad Loren accepted to share room with her for the main time.
"thank you so much sir," she said while i smiled back.
"you can managed this room for now, i will soon fix your room," i said while she smiled.
"Loren, she's Courtney and Courtney this is Loren my only daughter," i said while Courtney smiled, she smiles to much and i like that.
"hey Loren, nice seeing you and you look so beautiful," Courtney said while Loren just fake a smile then walked out, i just hope all will gonna worked out for the little girls.
. That same night Tracy kept nagging saying she don't need Courtney in her house. Tracy is something else, i just hope she doesn't drag Loren into siding with her.
.
Two days later Courtney room was fixed, i ordered my workers to paint her room with her favourite color pink and white, everything looks beaufiful, i brought her some toys, ipad to play games with, teddy bears, flowers and lots of kid and girlish stuff which Loren also has in her room. I also enlarged a beautiful photo of her then hung it on the wall, making her room look so beautiful, i just felt like doing all these to her, to make the poor girl happy.

.
Loren's POV
I walked in and was surprise to see Courtney's room beautiful than mine, even thou my room is much bigger than hers, i still feel so jealous, why will dad do all this to her, who is she to him. I quickly called mom over to see her room and she was also surprise as well.
"why would your dad be so partial! mom said so pissed off
"why will dad decorate her room like that mom? i asked so sad while mom held my cheeks.
"just because he loved the poor girl more than his own daughter, we need to do something," mom said while i nodded. We walked to the sitting room, i was surprise and happy at the same time to see Anita my best friend and her brother Brown, she once told me about her missing brother was found about a year ago and i felt so happy for her. Anita has always wanted to have a brother or sister and luckily her brother was found, but i never want to have any of this, my want my parents to love me and me alone, i don't want to share my parents with that poor dirty girl.
"Anita," i said smiling then quickly hugged her.
"Hey Brown, what a surprise visit," i said smiling as i sat down on the sofa.
"Tracy," Anita's dad said as he walked in.
"welcome, am so happy to see you, your children looks so cute," mom said smiling.
"what about Louis your wife? mom asked him.
"she's doing good, Anita has disturb me a lot just to see Loren, am sure she missed you so much," he said to me while i smiled. Anita's dad Mr. Ronald and my dad has always been best friends and business associate right from the start. The Brooks and the Kentos have always been in a good terms and that's how i get to meet Anita and her brother.
"Anita, thank you for visiting me, just come with me i want to show you something," i said smiling then i held her hand.
"Brown, you come also come with us," i smiled. We left the sitting room to my room to play, i just want us to play some games in my room. Courtney's room is closed i guess she's still inside her room, i won't even ask her to come and see my friends, i don't like her and am gonna tell dad about it, is either he choose me or her, i don't need a sister.
"your room look beautiful," Anita said smiling as she ran to my bed.
"but not as beautiful as Corutney's room," i said while Brown looked at me.,
"Courtney? he asked confused.
"did i say something?, just gorget that," i said smiling i don't want to tell them about the stupid girl dad brought in cos i will chase her out myself very soon, i know mom will help me do that.
"hey Anita, don't be to playful to spoiled my things," i said faking a frown.
"and don't sound too harsh, you're always rude Loren," she said while i just rolled my eyes.
"well let go to the garden to ride bicycle," i said while Anita quickly jumped on her feets.
"i love riding bicycle, that will be so much fun," Brown said while i smiled.
"okay then, let go," Anita said so eager, we quickly rushed out to the garden to play.
.
.
Courtney's POV
I couldn't believe Sir Wilson was this kind to help me fixed my room this way, it so beautiful, it like a princess room. I kept smiling and admiring the teddy bears he brought me, i do love playing with them, and i also like flowers too. I told Sir Wilson about my stroy but i haven't told him anything about Kenita and Lyra, i decided to keep quiet about what i saw. I could hear some voices in Loren's room, cos my room is next to hers. I guess her friends came over, i better stay in my room to avoid Loren's angry eyes, her mom seems not like me and am scared already. I need to stay quiet in my room until Sir Wilson arived home.
.
.
tbc
what did you think..??

0 comments:

Post a Comment