Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 7



Must I love her?
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 7

~Ryan's POV~.
"After seeing jeff and Francis off, I went to the garden to have some fresh air. That girl is really a bad ass".. I thought..

"I brought out my phone and started playing games.. Oops I need my note pad and headphone"

"I stood up and went towards the house"

"I opened the door but I stood still when I saw smoke everywhere"

"I waddles inside and shut the door"

"I looked straight to the kitchen, the smoke? Kitchen? What?? AVERY??" I screamed her name, I maybe cold at heart but that doesn't mean I wish her dead..

"I ran into the kitchen and saw her body on the floor"

"No this can't be, if she die my mom would be at fault cos she brought her here"

"I can't even think straight" the smoke? Or her life?"

"Where the hell is my phone? Fear gripped me, damn this is an emergency"..

"But I have to clear this mess first. I put on a nose cover and a glove"

"I tried my best to stop the smoke, which I did. Now Avery!!"

"I ran inside my room to pick my car keys, went back to the kitchen and carried her in a bridal style"

"I rushed out of the house, opened the car back sit door and placed her there while I entered the driver's sit, start the car and drove off like a mad man"..

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

"This girl mustn't die.. I keep pacing up and down"

"I looked up and saw the doctor coming towards my direction"

"Doctor how is she?" I asked looking worried

"Can we go to my office?" He asked

"No doc, just say it here"I told him

"Alright calm down. Well, its good you brought her here early if not we would have lost her" doc said

"Doc just tell me what's wrong"

"She's an asthmatic patient" he said

"What? Asthmatic??" The word sounded like a bomb..

"Yes and make sure she's far from dusts, smokes, anything you know that can endanger her life"

"But doc can I see her now?" I asked

"Yes but she's sleeping, don't disturb her"

"No problem!! No drugs? Nothing?" I asked

"I'll prescribe some drugs and an inhaler for her, so you'll get it at the pharmaceutical section"

"And when would she be discharged?"

"By evening, she's okay now but you can wait till 5pm if you like"he said

"Thanks doctor"

"You're welcome" he said and left while I made my way to the ward she's been attended to"

"I opened the door and saw her resting her back on the wall..uhm she's awake already"

"Ryan!!" She called out and smile while I smirked

"Asshole" I said and she frowned

"Can't you be nice to a sick person huh? She asked

"You're okay now and you'll be discharged in the evening"

"Well, thanks for saving my life, I owe you a lot" she said while she pushed the chair beside her for me to sit on..

"You don't owe me anything, I did it for my mom" I told her and sat..

"For your mom ryan? So if not for her you won't save me?"

"Close the chapter but do you know you're heartless? I asked her

"Heartless? How?"she asked confusingly

"You keep the secret from my mom, why can't you speak up since all these days that you're an asthmatic patient? I told her and shock was written all over her face..

"Now you know, I guess the doctor told you" she said

"Yes he did but why don't you tell my mom Avery?" I asked feeling pissed off

"I was scared, I thought we won't help my mom and I" she said while tears start streaming down her face

"I'm sorry ryan, I'm sorry for causing you so much troubles"..

"Its nothing to me, you be ready to face my mom and tell her your condition"

"Would you help me? She asked

Help you do what?" I asked pretending not to know what she's talking about

"Help me talk to your mom"..

"She can't send you out, she's not as heartless as that"..

"Really? That's so sweet of her" she said and smile

"I took a good look at her cheeks, she has dimples.. I don't even noticed it since all this while"..

"Wow!!" I exclaimed

"What is it?" She asked

"Oh nothing" I don't know I said it out..

"Okay, can you give me your friends number? She asked

"For what?"

"To call them please".. She said

"Have you forgotten the rules? No flirting with them..

"But ryan.... I just..."

"Shut up, its for your own good m" I interrupted her

"Are they bad guys?"she asked looking confused

"None of your business"..

"Rubbish suit yourself" she muttered

"Did you say something?" I asked

"And what if i?"

"Don't let me hear it then" I said while I went to the couch placed near the window and lied down"..

"Are you staying still evening?" She asked

"And you think I would? I asked again

"Yes you're doing it already"..

"I plugged in my headphone, she talks too much"

"Parrot go back and rest, once its 5pm I'm driving you home"..

"No problem sir, as your lordship pleases" she said while I chucked and in some mins I closed my eyes..

~Avery's POV~

"Only God knows why he hate girls, I must say I like him from the very first day I set my eyes on him.. I think I'm crushing already" I said to myself and smile..

"Ryan be ready for my temptations" I lay back on the bed and I slept off immediately..

Sorry its coming late, no light since morning
So how's this chapter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment