Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Heart Episode 3



My Heart
.
Episode 3
.
.
story by Japhy
.
"you're such a lowlife Courtney just stop fooling yourself," Linda yelled at me, she has always been getting on my nerves, i think she only want us to fight, but i won't do that.
"Linda, i guess you gat nothing to do," i said to her then turn to leave but she dragged me back by my arms.
"Linda, you and Courtney again! can't you leave her once," I heard Eva's voice from behind.
"and you shouldn't infer in this," Linda yelled at Eva.
"of cos i will, she's my friend. Courtney the next time she try pestering your life just report her immediately," Eva said while i just nodded.
"she's such a weakling she can't do nothing, not even to report me," Linda replied back with a smirk, i hate to hear anyone calling me a weakling.
"get lost Linda, i hate you! i yelled at her then quickly left my eyes were already filled up with tears.
"are you crying Courtney? Brown asked whom i just bumped into. "is it about your parents? he asked again.
"she've just succeeded in getting me angry, am not a weakling, i might have a weak heart but am not a weak person, no one want to believe me Brown,' i said in tears.
'don't let such people get at you like that," Eva said as she moved closer to us.
"am trying to be strong but they kept on discouraging me," i cried as i squat down.
"at least you have us Courtney," Brown said while i wipe away my tears.
"have this, peanut and jelly sandwich," he sat while i raise my head and take it from him, this my favourite.
"cheer up with this," he said while i smiled. "thank you Eva and Brown," i said smiling.
"let go and play," Eva suggested while i followed them. It has always been the three of us, i, Brown and Eva.
"hey look at this magazine," Eva said as she picked it up from the floor and began to flip through the pages.
"wow, i love this design," Brown said, our gaze was on the magazine, am sure it belong to one of our staff. It a magazine on different fashion design, i guess the lastest design.
"i've always wish to be a fashion designer," i said smiling while Eva kept flipping through the pages and we just glance at some of the design.
"what about you Brown, don't you have anything in mind to do," i asked while he smiled.
"am gonna help you achieve your dreams," he said while i playfully hit his shoulder.
"you play too much Brown, that you don't even take things serious," i said to him eating my peanut.
"really! am gonna help you do this Courtney, i have always admire your courage, you might be the quiet type but you never allow anyone to call you a weakling," he said while i just nodded.
"Courtney, just forget about what other people say," Eva said while i placed my hand on her shoulder and peck her cheeks.
"you're absolutely right Eva," i smiled.
"so we present to you our noble fashion designer, Miss Courtney.." Brown said with demonstration while i looked at Eva and we both laugh. Brown can sometimes be so funny, only him makes me happy atimes.
"what are you doing with my magazine," Ms. Andrea said aloud she look so furious, i guess the magazine belong to her.
"you three little rat, what are you doing with this, you stole it from me," she yelled at us.
"no Ma'am, we found it on the ground and was planing to take it back to you," Eva said while Mrs. Andrea slapped her.
"liar, you kids are making me sick," she collect the magazine and hurriedly left.
"are you okay Eva? i asked her holding her.
"this slaps hurt, but am fine," she said rubbing her cheeks.
"so sorry, i guess people don't like the seeing the three of us together," Brown said.
.
.
At Montreal. *In the Kentos Mansion*.
.
Louis POV
My miss my son Brown, why would Roger do that to us, i said crying so bitterly.
"just calm yourself down dear, Roger is already in jail and he will pay for this," Ronald my husband comfronted me, i was already dressed and we hurried to the police station to see Roger.
"Roger where's my son? i asked in tears while he kept quiet i was glad because he was badly tormented his face is now as ugly as the vulture.
"your son is at the orphanage along Jasen street. Just ask of Mrs. Tina Tolba she's also involve in it," he said.
"and how sure are we, you're telling us the truth? Ronald asked him.
"it not over Ronald, i will still come back for you even when am out of the prison," he said and that makes me to slap him.
'you have done enough, taking away my son from me right from the first day i gave birth to him, it ten years now, i have been away from my own son for good ten years, what else did you want? i yelled at him.
"i love you Louis but you've always chosen my brother over me," he said while i slapped him again.
'i will never love a monster like you, let go Ronald," i said then stood up and held Ronald's hand.
"you'll rot here in jail," my husband said to him while he just smirk and we left to see the officer. We promise to give any amount to anyone that would bring our son back to us, but who is this Tina Tolba?
.
.
Roger's POV
This just the beginning cos am not gonna rot in here, i must take what rightfully belong to me, i will never allow Ronald have everything including the woman i so much love. Tina is such a fool i told her to killed that boy with immediate effect but she was so stubborn she prove to have a soft heart, i can't even believe she didn't give him out for adoption, why will she have to keep him for long in that orphanage. Arrghh.. i shouldn't have confess all this, i hit my fist aganist the wall then ruffle my hair. I hate Ronald i don't fucking care if he's my blood brother.
.
.
.
Courtney's POV
It already getting dark, i walked towards the kid store room to picked my book when i notice smoke and flame in the store. What! the store is burning.
Help! i yelled but everywhere was quiet am not sure if anyone heard me, i keep on shouting then went towards the place.
"help me! i heard a familiar voice in the store then i notice it was Brown. OMG how did he get in here.
"Brown, just wait am coming,' i said then i just remembered about my heart condition, even the smoke is enough to kill me.
"someone need help please," i yelled, i check on the security gaurd but the weren't in their duty post, my heart was already beating faster. I need to save Brown, i really need to do this, i quickly picked a stool then kept it close to the window and opened the window.
"come over here Brown, am here right at the window," i shouted then cough at the time, the smoke was really getting on me, i realise the cough was getting critical and i was coughing out blood.
"Courtney,' Brown called my name as he held my hand and i dragged him out through the window, by then i saw some of the security guard and some staff, i was already weak and didn't know what next to do, the hot flames and smoke became more stonger i fall down to the ground from outside breathing so heavily, it as if my chest is gonna be pluck out of my body.
"Courtney, you shouldn't have risk your own life just to save me," I heard Brown voice said saying that. 'please stay alive for me, you promise never to leave me," he said in a cracking voice, my breathing kept ceasing and i heard different voice, seems lot of people have gathered already, i guess the fire service arrived, my eyes closed and everywhere was dark.
.
"let rushed her to the hospital," Mr. Simon said, they ambulance has already arived while Courtney was rushed in to the hospital.
"Courtney! Brown called out in tears while Eva came up to him.
'Courtney will survive this," Eva said to him in tears.
"what happen, how did you get in their you stupid boy," Ms. Lyra shouted at him.
"no Ma'am, i went to picked up my book and i saw a candle which already burn out, i try to quench it when the fire got serious and caught the curtains at the door and i couldn't get out anymore, am sorry," Brown said then bow his head to the staff, they all seems angry at him.
"those kids might end up killing themselves," Andrea said looking at Brown so angry.
"it not his fault after all, who might be the careless person to lit a candle and allow it burn down like that? Eva asked while Lyra looked so guility.
"OMG, i was too careless to have let the canlde burn out without anyone their, i shouldn't have leave, well since no one see me, the blame will all turn to Brown," Lyra said to herself smiling.
"you're such a stupid silly boy, just know that if anything bad happen to Courtney, you will be thrown out of here to the street," she yelled at him while Brown said nothing, he was just worried about Courtney condition.
.
.
Louis POV
I and my husband was already off to the orphanage, i can't wait to see my son, i don't even know what he looks like. I and Ronald arrived to the Orphanage while everyone their bow for us, they seems surprise to see us, i guess they might have know us know cos of our popularity and fame.
We went in to the office of the director and talked to him about the issues we had, we also asked about Tina Tolba but he told us that she resign from working here just last week. I felt so bad i wish to strangle her if i cuaght her, i was just too eager to see my son.
Soon we were taken to the playing ground, i saw a boy seated all alone in a corner, his eyes was swollen, he seems to be crying all day, i wanted to talk to him but but i just kept quiet.
"Brown," one of the woman called him and i notice it was the same boy crying in the corner.
OMG my son," i said in tears then squat down to reach to his height and then hug him.
"am sorry son, i really miss you," i said in tears while he just looked at me surprise.
"are you my mother? he asked in tears while i nodded, he look so handsome and resemble more like Ronald his father.
'Brown, why are you crying? are you been tormented here, who hurt you?" Ronald asked almost in tears then he hugged him.
"i suggest you both go for DNA to confirm and be sure if he's truly your son," Lyra said i guess she's the one in charge. I nodded, Ronald i and Borwn went to the hospital for the DNA, i just hope the result turn out to be positive. Am glad it did, when the result was out the doctor gave and then explain it to us.
"Brown is your son,' he said while i smiled then kiss Brown on both side of his cheeks. We went back to the orphanage and sign some papers, at last we are taking bakc out son home with us and our family will be complete.
"aren't you happy you found your mommy and daddy,' i asked wiping away his tears while he just fake a smile.
'i don't want to go anywhere, i want to wait for Courtney," he said while i and Ronald wonder who he's talking about. Well Mrs. Lyra explian to us and we convince Brow to follow us we can come anytime to check on his friend.
.
Brown's POV
I can't believe i have such a very rich parents, they were all happy to see me but i wasn't because Courtney is not here with me, she's suffering all because of me, i have to wait for her and beside i don't want to leave her, but mom was already crying she said she promise to bring me to check on her anything, i really don't want to go anywhere.
"are you leaving us? Eva asked as she walked up to me.
"i have to Eva, but that doesn't mean i won't come over to check on you, tell Courtney to forgive me for not keeping to our promise. Mom and dad wants me home but i will try and do something to see her again," i said to Eva, she was in tears, we hug each other for the last time, some of my friends wave bye to me and mom held my hand and we walked outside to the car...
.
.
.
tbc
what did u think..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment