Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My heart Episode 5



My Heart
Episode 5
.
.
story by Japhy
.
Brown's POV
This my first time being in plane, am so excited but i wasn't happy even when we arrived i still felt so sad still thinking about what  on my heavy leather jacket. A car came and picked us up at the airport, it was an hour drive before we reached to a very beautiful estate, we stopped in a huge beautiful house just like our own in Canada, some men in uniform which i think is guard came and packed our luggage inside, mom held by my left hand while dad by my right.
"sorry about Courtney's death Brown, please just keep on smiling everything happen for a reason," dad said while i nodded.
"aren't you happy to see your sister and your grandparents? mom asked while i smile a bit.
"of course am happy," i quickly replied. We walked in and door was opened to us by the maid cos she was also in uniform. This house is so beautiful, seems like am in another world. Australia is such a nice place.
"we are home mom, dad! my mom called out but their was silence.
"let check them at the garden," dad suggested, he held my hand and we walked out. WOW the place is beautifully decorated with lots of food and wines on the table.
"WELCOME HOME BROWN..!' They all yelled my name at once.
"mom, dad, Anita," my mom called out smiling.
"they were holding a big cake and on it is written: WELCOME HOME SON. I smiled to myself and feel so special i guess it grandma, grandpa and Anita, she's just like Courtney's age. Some of the maid busy decorating the whole place.
"oh my grandson, am so happy to see you," grandma said as he moved closer to me then kissed my forehead.
"he's so handsome, Roger is such a bastard to have do this to your son," grandma said.
"Brown meet Austin your grandfather and Audrey your grandmother," dad introduce while i smiled.
"since no one want to introduce him to me, i will do that myself, am Anita Kento welcome mom bro," she said smiling i couldn't help but to smile.
"thanks Anita," i replied smiling.
"my children, feel free to talk to each other, you're her brother," mom said caressing my hair. Soon mom and dad walked down the garden with grandparents gisting, i really love this place, it such a huge garden, it only i and Anita, seeing her make me feel like am with Courtney, i guess am just imagining things.
"hey Brown, so you're my missing brother you don't know eager and desperate i was just to see you, glad your home," she said rushing her words, i guess she must be a talkative.
"mom has also told me a lot about you," i said while she smiled.
"sure, am so bored being the only child and i was glad when mom told me about you, i have always hope to see you someday, atleast i now have something to talk to and play with," she said smiling.
" i will just show you something," she said then held my hands..
.
.
Louis POV
The celebration went on well and i so much enjoy this, Anita and Brown are already getting alone, as if they've known each other for ages, i feel so happy seeing them together.
After the celebration we all settled at the sitting room and watch intersting barbie movie for the sake of Brown and Anita. After the movie, mom and dad went to their room while i also went to check on the kids.
"Brown you should feel free and know that you're part of us," i said while he smiled.
"tomorrow am gonna take you ice staking," i said while Anita smiled.
"what that means? Brown asked while i smiled.
"you gonna see that for yourself tomorrow," i said then ruffle his hair.
"good night i will just go to your dad now," i said then kissed their forehead and walked out to my room, i sighted Ronald and his dad at the balcony discussing so i just let them be and went to my room.
.
.
Ronald's POV
"am glad Brown is back home, at least we do have someone to take over the Wine company you are runing, and it better we let Brown get to know about this and also to be train to join this business," he said while i smiled.
"yes dad, but he's just ten, you know he haven't being in school all this while but it a good thing he speaks good english, read and write, i guess their staff teach them they little they know," i said.
"Roger is such a bastard, i sometimes regret having him as my son, why will he do that to his own brother's son, what if you never get to find Brown," he said so sad.
"dad that was all in the past, it such a painful thing but he's now paying for this evil works," i said while dad nodded.
'please take care of Brown, i want him to get alone with us and everyone most especially his sister Anita," dad said while i nodded.
"the little time we've got to spend with him, i get to know he's a kind person, don't worry about everything dad, we are his parents so it our responsiblity to take care of him and Anita," i said.
"that's a good thing son," he said then patted my shoulder.
"tomorrow will gonna a busy day, we need to visit and see how our wine company over here is doing, and we also have some meeting to attend and also to see how the workers are doing at the vineyard,' he said while i nodded.
.
.
Louis POV
The next day i woke up feeling so happy about everything, i was already dressed ready to take Brown and Anita out, i was also hoping to go with Ronald but too bad he said he needed to do something with his dad in the company. Well our dirver took us out and we first went to ice staking. We were already on the ice rink and i could tell Brown was so happy.
"don't be scared Brown you'll not gonna slip down," i said then held his hands since Anita was perfect in that. It was so much fun, Brown seems to enjoy it so much, after staking i took them to one of the expensive Restuarant and have some snacks and drink, their dishes over here are nice. I later took them to the park and they played, chasing butterflies, runing around with some of the kids, building castles, and lots of things, i felt so fulfilled seeing them happy together i just hope nothing will gonna come between them in the future. After all the play i brought them some ice cream. The outing was so much fun and i wish Ronald was also here, we later arrived home pretty late and met Ronald at the sitting room watching TV.
"why did you stayed so long? Ronald asked as he walked to me, kissed me then turn to Brown and Anita.
"it was so much fun daddy, i wish you were their with us," Anita said smiling.
"we still have time so i will make it up to you out maybe next week," he said while i chuckle.
"i miss you, dinner is ready," he said.
"am not hungry," Brown and Anita chorused at the same time.
"really! seems your mom gave you lot to eat," he said while we laughed, it such a happy family and i really loved this.
.
.
At Russell's Apartment💗.
Russell's POV
I arrived back from salon, that's where i worked. My ex husband once open a large salon for me but was closed down by the parents because they never liked me, even when he knew i was pregnant then, he still left me for another woman, i just hate that man, if only he's still with me Courtney wouldn't have been death by now, i really missed my child, i have been having nightmare about her these days and is really making me feel so guility about what i did to her, i shouldn't to listen to Lyra at first place, i shouldn't have dumped her at the oprhanage. I wipe away my tears and make dinner, i and Brittney had dinner together.
"mom what about dad? Brittney asked while i dropped my fork.
"he's death," i said to her, i know this the only way to stop her from asking all these questions, i really hate their father.
" that's too bad, i really miss Courtney mom, you shouldn't have take her to the orphanage at first," she said while my eyes were now filled with tears.
' i regretted doing that Brittney, i just wish Courtney will forgive me," i said while she patted my back.
"it okay mom, Courtney is a good girl am sure she have forgiven you. At least you have me right? she asked while i nodded.
"please Brittney always be a good girl to mom," i said while she nodded. I know Brittney is quite stubborn atimes she talk too much.
"but mom i have always felt like Courtney is still alive, she's my twin sister mom she shouldn't have die so soon," i said while my mom just nodded.
"No Brittney, you're too young to think too much, so sad your sister is gone, remember Lyra showed us her grave that the evidence to prove she's really death," i said in tears the hugged her so tight.
.
.
Courtney's POV
This orphanage seems so empty without Brown i miss him so much but am trying hard to forget about him, am still happy to have Eva by my side, everything changed when some couples came to adopt me, they look quite rich but that wasn't what am after, i don't want to be adopted i will really miss Eva but at least i can have a family to call my own. I kept shedding more tears as i hugged Eva for the last time.
"Brown left, you're also leaving," she said crying.
"don't worry Eva, i wish you will be adopted by a loving parents one day, when the right time comes God will lead you through," i said to her, while my foster mom held my hand. Ms. Lyra was so happy and she talked freely to the woman as if she've known her before.
"now even if Brown come back to look for me, he might never see me again, i walked into their car.
....An hour later we arrived to their house, it wasn't that bad, we walked in and my foster mom took me to my room.
"am Kenita and this George, you can call us mom an dad," she said while i smiled.
"you look so pretty and i like your hair, blue and black color," Mr. George said while i replied with a fake smile.
"did you dye your hair," mom asked.
"no Ma'am, it natural i was born like this," i said while she frown.
"you can call me mom, we are now your parents," she said smiling.
"well this your room enjoy," she said then walked out while her husband followed. I sighed then look at the room, it quite nice and i like it already. I was already feeling so hungry, i took my bath and mom called me to join them at the dining table. We all had dinner peacefully, mom peck my cheeks before going to bed while dad just smild at me, i just feel like am stranger in this house which i am, i sighted a picture on a huge table then went over it, it a picture of mom and dad, i guess they have no child. I was shocked when i saw mom with Ms. Lyra in the picture.
"so she knew her after all, they look so happy together. I quickly rushed to my room, i kept thinking cos am missing my friend at the orphanage especially Eva and i also wonder how Brown is doing, it was once the three of us but now life has seperated us. Brown found his real parents, am adopted while Eva remain in the orphanage. So sad! I kept thinking about my life until i later fall asleep.
The next in the morning Ms. Lyra came to visit us and she told me my foster mom is her sister, i just smiled after all Ms. Lyra isn't that bad and her sister too,they all liked me, so let fae decide.
I have been staying with mom Kenita and her husband and they've been good to me and even enrolled me in a good school. It six month now and i really enjoy my stay with them atimes mom take me to the orhanage to visit Eva, i really miss her a lot and i was so happy each time we meet. Everything changed when Mom Kenita my found out that i was suffering from a heart disease, she was so furious with me and asked me why i didn't tell her, i thought her sister told her about that. Ever since then i think she sees me as burden to her and always complain to her husband that what if i died in their house what will other people said or what will be of them, i really feel so sad about everything when she wanted to chase me out of her house, tragedy strike again George her husband began to drink too much when he come home he end up beating and calling her all sort of names because she couldn't give him a child, they've always been fighting or quarreling each day and night. This not the kind of family i wanted, am just a child and i dare not infer in all these instead i just keep on praying for mom to have a baby maybe this will stop dad from beating her. One fateful day when i was in the sitting room, dad came home drunk as usual while mom as always kept nagging and insulting him, warning him to stop all his drinking habit, before i later realise what was going on mom Kenita stabbed her husband twice in his stomach.
"I've had enough of this," she yelled, her hand was shivering when she realise what she did, she look at me and i was in shock, i have never seen such thing before, suddenly the door and was opened and Lyra walked in we were all shocked to see her.
"what happen Kenita you killed your husband? Lyra yelled at her.
"he's such a monster," my mom Kenita cried out, i couldn't utter a word and i kept staring at dad who was almost death, his cloths were drenched in his own blood.
"dad, please open your eyes," i cried then ran and held him.
"hold this knife Courtney, we need to take your dad to the hospital," Ms. Lyra said while i innocently held the knife which was stianed with blood.
"why did you give her the knife? mom Kenita asked while Ms. Lyra smirked.
"it simple, your husband is already death so you can accuse Courtney for the murder of your husband, her finger print is already on the knife, that's number one evidence," she said smiling, when i heard that i quickly dropped the knife on the floor then stood up.
"come back here Courtney!, mom Kenita shouted at me.
"you can't run cause your stupid heart won't allow you to run for a long time, you'll gonna die if you do so, you know how weak your heart is, you're a weakling," Ms. Lyra said and i was shocked to hear her saying all that to me, tears kept streaming from my eyes as i quiclkly opened the door and ran as far as my legs could carry me.
"get her immediately! i heard mom Kenita shouting my name, i didn't listen to anyone and i kept runing, maybe this will gonna be my last day.
.
Russell's POV
It already eight and it dark already, i was done in the salon and was glad when Brittney came to spent time with me since today is saturday, we stopped at the road trying to hail a cab when a little girl just as Brittney's age ran pass us barefooted, she splashed a dirty water she stepped on which stained my dress and that of Brittney.
"mom, who's that stupid girl, she just stain my dress. You are so stupid," Brittney yelled at her while the girl kept runing. I wanted to stopped and asked her who was chasing her but i know she won't even stop by the way she ran so fast.
"stop it Brittney, must you always insult someone? i half yelled at her.
"mom i guess it one of those street useless kid, maybe she stole something from someone that's why she runing away," Brittney said then rolled her eyes.
"just try to be calm for once," i said then hailed a cab and we entered while the driver zoomed off.
.
.
Courtney's POV
I kept runing but when i ran pass the woman and her daughter just my age i felt like stopping right at that spot, but am scared i might get caught, they little girl rendered curses on me but i just kept quiet and kept runing, am just poor girl how can mom Kenita and her sister Lyra do this to me, am a quiet girl i have no one to gat my back, how can i even stand in the court to defend myself, these thought kept flashing through my brain and i cried the more while runing, i felt my heart aching, it as if i will die this minute, i couldn't run again, i was breathing so faster and heavily and i was already sweating so much, my legs couldn't carry me anymore, i fall down to the ground as tears slide down my eyes, maybe am gonna die, i felt my heart stopped and my eyes were closed, everywhere was dark....
.
.
.
tbc
what id you think..
Kenita and Lyra are still after her in their car woo..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment