Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Heart Episode 2



My Heart
Episode 2
.
.
story by Japhy
.
"over here Brown," i wave my hands at him and he quickly ran to my side, the wind blew so heavily, making my hair closed my face, i was about to move them when i almost fall down but was caught by Brown who hurried up and held my hands.
"thanks we need to go inside, it getting cold and this might affect you," he said. Soon it began to rain so heavily and we hurried up ran to the veranda. Mrs. Tina one of our nanny dragged and slapped me hard.
"are you two still playing in the rain! she widen her eyes and slapped me again.
"you know your condition, do you want to die," she yelled at me then turn to Brown.
and you silly thing! she yelled then pushed him to his room.
"i don't want to see you with Brown ever again, and stop playing roughly," she yelled dragging my hair.
"i wasn't playing Ma'am, please let go of my hair," i cried while she pushed me down and left. She has always been a bully and i knew she never liked me. I stood up and i was breathing so heavily.
"let me help," Brown said from behind then he quickly held my hands and help me stood up.
"hey, how did you get here, she will get mad if she knows you still come out here," i said while he just ignore me then held me to my room, i waved at him and walked in to get my changed from this drenched dress and i also took my drugs. I laid up facing the ceiling then look around most of the kids were sleeping, i really don' know for how long i will continue been here, i wish mom and my twin sister will come anytime soon, i kept thinking about my family for sure i know their's someone missing me, cos this feeling keep turning and burning inside but what else will poor Courtney like me do. Tears slide down my cheeks and i just wiped it off with my hands and drifted to sleep. Poor me!
.
.
The next day was great, the atmosphere was calm and nice and i know maybe something good will gonna unfold itself.
"our favourite, peanut and jelly sandwich," i said then hand over my to Brown some of my peanut.
"you don't like it? he asked looking so concern.
"of couse i do, i just want to see my parent," i said frowning my face, i kept on wandering why mom will chose my twin sister over me, why will she dumped me here.
"i need to talk to Mrs. Lyra," i said to him then walked to her office, i bumped into her on my way to her office.
"hey Pretty Courtney," she said smiling while i replied back with a fake smile.
"uhmm... aunt i was just thinking if you saw my mom, please tell her to come and pick me up from here, tell her how much i love her," i said with teary eyes while she just looked at me.
"it okay Courtney, your mom dumped you here and i don't think she'll ever come back here again. Maybe she hated you for your disease," she said which make me sad.
"but it wasn't my fault that am having a hard time with my heart, i don't care if am gonna die i just need to see my mom and my twin sister," i cried.
"just go back to the other kids," Mrs. Lyra scolded me and i quickly left in tears.
"hey Courtney! i heard Brown calling my name from behind.
"aren't you happy staying here, we got all we need over here. Do you wanna leave me here alone, if your mom come back for you will you leave me here alone? he asked sounding so sad, i just stared at him blankly.
"no Brown i can never leave you, even if my mom comes to take me home i will make sure she take you too," i said while he smile a bit then held my hand as we walked out to join the other kids at the playing field.
I sat down quietly on a bench and watch the kids played, we were glad cos two couples came to visit us, they distribute more food stuff and some clothes to wear. I sighted Brown from afar, he seems to be so happy.
"hey Courtney," i heard someone called my name i turned around and saw Eva, one of my friend. She sat down next to me.
"this is so much fun Courtney why did you like being alone, you only have few friends over here and that's Brown," she said while i said nothing but to smile.
"come on let go and join them," she said dragging my arms to go with her.
"Eva, Mrs. Tina might kill me if she knows i join you play. You know she's so strict and probably don't like me. She don't want to see me playing," i whisper to her.
"not at all Courtney, we just gonna play video game at the playing room," she said smiling, i quickly stood up and smiled to myself.
"fine you won Eva cos i love playing such games," i said smiling then we left.
.
.
Lyra's POV
I don't get why Courtney seems so serious to see her mother and twin sister. I was done calling my younger sister Kenita from Montreal. She said she needed someone to adopt and i told her about Courtney. Russell was here for the past six months but i lied to her that Courtney is death already.
#FLASH_BACK
**Russell came over to the orphanage with her other daughter Brittney, i must say the girl look so pretty, they're not identical twins, cos their's a huge different between them. I felt so jealous, jealous about eveything. My sister Kenita has been married for about ten years now without child and i told her to adopt Courtney, even thou i knew she has some disability i just want to have her close to me.
"am so sorry Lyra, it been almost five years since i left but some many things came up, at least i used to call you to check on you. I just lost my brother Lucas, the only one who has been of great help to me and Brittney not only that, i later fall so sick after his death, we are going through some hard time," she said in tears.
"am sorry to tell you this but Courtney like playing too much, everything just happen so fast, she fall down so hard to the ground from their she couldn't breathe again and before she was rushed to the hospital, she has already given up the ghost," i said looking so sad. I felt so bad for Russell as she broke down into tears again, this time she cried out so loudly and she insist i take her to her daughter grave. Well i did, but a fake one and am glad she'd believe everything i told her and everything she saw. Brittney couldn't help but also cry which make me feel so guility for hurting them, anyway she already has Brittney. Kenita my sister can have Courtney now that they believe she's death after all Courtney is now eight years am not sure if Russell will still recognise her if she sees her.**
#END_OF_FLASH_BACK.
I need to tell Kenita to be fast about adopting Courtney before any thing will come up.
.
Courtney's POV
I walked down to to Mrs. Lyra cos she sent for me, she look so sad when i walked into her office.
"i need to tell you something," she said, i felt my eyes getting teary, i know it must be something about mom and my twin sister.
"what is it Ma'am," i said so eager to hear although i also feel like crying.
"your mom and sister are death, i just receive the news yesterday, they died in ghastly accident, am so sorry Courtney," she said in tears then hugged me, tears kept flowing down my cheeks, i was short of words, i felt like my heart is torn into a million pieces, why will i have to suffer this way. Am actually an orphan now, this is now my home, i cried as i withdrew from the hug and left, i felt like my whole world crush down on me, i lean my head on the wall then slip down until i sat on the floor, i hugged my legs crying so hard, my heart is broken into piece already i don't think anyone can seal this heart, it already been shatter emotionally and also inwardly.
"Courtney! i heard two voices called my name at the same time, i didn't care to answer, i guess it Brown and Eva, they sat down next to me.
"my mom is death and also my twin sister, the people i have always dream and hope to see, life took them away from me so soon," i said in tears.
"who told you that? Brown asked.
"Mrs. Lyra," i replied in between tears, i felt Brown hands on mine while Eva patted my back.
"sorry for the lost," she said looking so sad.
"you have to be strong Courtney, crying this hard will only hurt your heart the more," Brown said hugging me so tight.
.
.
.
Tina's POV
Some of they kids were alseep were some where outside playing i guess, today is saturday i arrived to the orphanage so earlier. I was done with my breakfast when i on the Television.
**Special annoucement. Sum of 15 Million will be awarded to whoever found Mr. and Mrs Kento only son who got missing on the 10th of february 1994 the very day he was born.
** His name: Brown Kento. currently age: ten.** Some secret agent are in search of him in every oprhanage here in Ontario,"*
OMG was this the child Roger brought to me that day. I can't believe he could do this to his own brother son. Why will he bring here while he has a very rich parents, i know for sure my name will be involve in this, he told me everything about this but i decide to expose him so he ended up giving me much money to keep my mouth shut. I need to resign working here i know the police might soon catch up with me. I quickly picked up my car keys on the table, i was already shivering as i stormed out of the office as if am being chase.
"Tina, are you oaky? Lyra asked while i just nodded the hurriedly left, am leaving this city for good before i get arrested by the police. I can't believe Brown is from such a wealthy family, he's parents must be filthy rich and i know they might do everything to find their son back to them. It been ten years now, I need to get rid of his files here and also change his real identity. I sighed as i drive back home in a haste. But wait once i take him back to his parents, that mean i will end up having this 15 million for myself. OMG 15 million am gonna damn rich, but i need to check on Roger it been long since we meet, i just hope he won't involve me in this, i need to find a way so i could get this money for myself.
.
.
.
Russell's POV
My eyes were still filled with tears as i stared at Courtney picture, i really miss her.
"Courtney you need to forgive mommy for abandoning you but i really love you and will always do," i spoke to her photo then kissed it. I felt like killing myself but i still have Brittney, i really need to survive for her.
"is this my sister! but mom why will she have to die so soon, i wasn't given the chance to see her," Brittney said in tears. "but mom why will you have to take her over their, don't you love her? she asked.
"i love you and i also do love Courtney, i thought that was the best option i never knew it will lead to all this, i blame myself for everything, i just hope Courtney will gonna forgive me for everything i did to her, i shouldn't have take her their at first," i said as tears keep flowing down my cheeks, if only my husband stood by me this wouldn't have happen, i pulled Brittney closer to me then hugged her so tight to me, she's all i have and i don't want to lose her again..
.
.
.
comment your opinion about the story
what did you think..??
.
Next Episode Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment