Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Must l Love Her? Chapter 4



Must I love her?
.
.
.
By winky
.
.
.
Chapter 4
.
.
.
... ~Eliza's POV...~
"As I was busy working inside the inner room and advising Avery on what to do and what not to do, I heard Ryan's voice and his friends from the sitting room laughing and gisting"..

"Avery I'm coming, I think ryan is back".. I told her and went out..

"I met ryan and his friends, now that they're here the whole house would be so noisy and I'm happy Avery would have someone to talk to"..

"Ryan I was busy in the inner room and before you guys would eat, I want you all to meet someone and you'll all like her" I said and smiled..

"Her!!?, they all exclaimed"..

"Yes her!! Any problem with that?" I asked...

"But mom......don't tell me this is the business you were talking about in the morning"? Ryan asked sternly..

"What if I say it is ryan"? I asked with a fake frown on face..

"Then you must be joking mom" ryan said flinging his hand backward

"Now he's angry, his anger issue is getting out of hand".. I thought..

"Jeff and Francis stood there watching us like a movie, sometime I do wonder where my son met them"..

....~Francis's POV....~
"I stood there wondering how the girl would look like. I have already started imagining how my love life would be with her...I'll make sure I make her mine, ryan can stay single all his life I don't care. I want to stop being a play boy, I need a serious relationship and I'll share my thoughts with Jeff, maybe with ryan too but they won't believe me that's the problem"...

"Avery!! Madam Eliza called her out"...

"Wow!! What a nice name, I thought"..

"Come here darling, she summoned her using her hand"..

"Darn it!!" Jeff exclaimed..

"Don't even think about that Jeff" I whispered to him

" The girl in particular was putting on a jean trousers with a pink blouse, she has a dark long hair, oceanic blue eyes and a pink lips you won't resist.. Less I forgot, she's exactly my type of girl"..

"Avery.. Eliza began"..

"Meet my son and his friends, this is ryan and these two guys are Jeff and Francis".. "She introduced us to her one by one"..

"Hi guys, I'm Avery".. She said..

"Her smile itself can turn the day into night"..

"Its nice meeting you Avery" Jeff said..

"Ryan won't you say hi to her?" Eliza asked..

"Why would I? In fact I've lost my appetite and in fact why would there be a three weeks summer break huh?" Ryan asked angrily

"You can go back to college and ask the principal, its not too late" Jeff said..

"Oh!! Three weeks? That's cool" Eliza said

"You guys are so annoying, get the fuck out of my way Avery or whatever your name is called" ryan barked and walked out..

"Ryan come back here" Eliza yelled..

"Mom I need some privacy please and you guys can stay there if you want" ryan said and took a good look at Avery before he entered his room..

"Mom is he always like that?" Avery asked while trying to control her tears..

"No my dear, I'll talk to him" Eliza said while pulling her in for a hug..

"You guys should serve yourselves, I prepared some cookies and you can top it up with milk".. Eliza said..

"Yes ma'am, don't worry Avery we'll treat his fuck up" Jeff assured her...

So guys wah do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment