Monday, April 8, 2019

Must I Love Her? Chapter 9


Must I love her?
.
.
By winky
.
.
Chapter 9
(Three days later)..
~Avery's POV~
"I couldn't help but to smile about what transpired between I and Ryan in the past three days"
"That guy is a total freak"
"Its another Saturday morning, I'm still on bed"
"I don't know how I'll face him, he's just too handsome..I think I'll be jealous if I see a girl with him"
"He's still that rude and annoying jerk, even after I'm okay he still barks at me and he's still adamant about the rules stuff but his mom is so sweet"
"I stood up from my bed, went inside the bathroom and took my brush"
"As I was brushing my teeth, I heard someone singing I think he's awake cos his room is opposite mine and before he accepted, mom went through a lot"
"I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and went back to my room"
"I removed my pyjamas, I'm now left with my pant..I hate wearing bra to sleep"
"I opened my wardrobe and brought out a bum short, crop top that stopped above my navel"
"I'm not that bad, I must wear a singlet but no bra"
"I quickly wore them, brushed my hair to one side and put on my slippers"
"You're so beautiful baby" I said to myself and laugh
"Am a real psycho" I'm just pretending
"I opened the door and stepped out"
"Watch out!!" I heard someone say
"I looked up and saw ryan....."
"Our eyes met and he looked at me from my head to toe"..his mouth wide open
"Love what you're seeing?" I broke the silence
"He gulped down, scratched his neck and blinked twice"
"I guess its working".. I thought
"Eehm you were about to step on my pen that's why I said you should watch out" he said
"Okay... I started caressing my tigh while he traced my hand to my tigh and gulped down again"
"Let's go and eat, I guess mom has prepared breakfast" I said and started walking to the dining table while he followed behind
"I saw mom placing the food on the table, let me help" I said while she looked up and smile
"Good morning guys" she said
"Morning mom!! I and ryan chorused while mom chuckled
"Avery you're starting school on Monday and ryan take good care of her"
"I'll try mom" he said
"You would do it or try? Mom asked
"I'll try, what do you cook? he asked
"Rice salad and chicken" mom said
"Wow!! Let's eat" I said
"Glutton!" He said and smirked
"Its too early guys, let me serve" she said
"I love you mom" I said to her
"She looked at ryan then at me"
"She smiled; I love you too and ryan"
"Jerk" I said to him and stuck my tongue at him..
"Fuck you" he said and faked a frown..
____________
(At Jeff's house)
"Francis!! Francis!! get out of bed, its past nine already and your still sleeping" I said to him
"Oh avery kiss me, kiss me please!!" I heard him say
"What? He's already dreaming of her? I know what to do"
"I went to the bathroom, pour water onside a bowl, went back to the room and splashed it on him"
"Rain!! Rain!! He screamed out of bed"
"I laughed so hard holding my stomach"
"Rain indeed, fool!"
"Jeff are you crazy? He asked looking pissed off"
"You're the crazy one here Fran" I said to him
"Rubbish, you just disturbed my dream"
"Sorry man"I said and laughed again
"I'm even going to my house" he said
"You're free dream man"
"If you call me that again, I swear I'll slap you" he said and left for the bathroom
"Stupid boy, dreaming about Ryan's girlfriend to be"
"Ryan's what?!" He asked from the bathroom
"You heard me right? Girlfriend"...
"You're joking, she's mine" he said
"In your wildest dream"..
"I fucking love her" he screamed
"You can say that again"I said and smirked
"Jeez!! Never mind"..
"None of my business" I replied
"Can't wait to see her thou" he said
"Same here dude" I replied
"Just get ready and let's go out, you know we only have tomorrow before monday?i asked him
"I know jeff"...
"Ok dream man!!"
"Shut the fuck up jeff" he said and I chuckled..
How was this too?
TBC..

0 comments:

Post a Comment