Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My heart Episode 4


My Heart
Episode 4
.
.
story by Japhy
.
We arrived home, i can't believe my parents own such a big mansion, it looks so good with security guard everywhere it make me wonder if my dad is a president. I think they're super rich. I get down from the car, i didn't bring anything cos my parents said they have already brought new clothes for me. My mom held my hands as we walked in and the guard followed us behind. We walked inside and my eyes and mouth were wide open, we walked upstairs which seems like is made of gold. I wish i could smile but couldn't i just wish Courtney is here.
"but why did you dumped me at the orphanage at first? i asked while they was silence.
"oh son, it wasn't our fault, your uncle did that but it a good thing he's now in the prison to pay for all he did," mom said while i just nodded i could see so much pain in her face.
"glad your home, your sister will be so much happy to see you," dad said while i arched an eyebrow at him.
"my sister? i asked.
"yes your younger sister Anita, she's such a nice person and she have always dreamt to see you," mom said while i wonder who she might be or how she will look like.
"come here son," mom said then held my hands and we walked to a large room. I have never see such a big room like this, it so neat and it painted with different colors, toys, dolls, and lots of girlish things were kept to decorate the room. I saw a large picture of her hung on the wall, my gaze was fixed on it and i smile to myself.
"is she my sister? i asked them again.
"sure, she's Anita and she has always love to see you," mom said then open her drawer and remove her drawing book, she flip through the pages and i saw some drawings of a little baby.
"this you, she said she don't know what you look like that's why she always love imagining how look like," mom said while dad chuckle.
"she must be good at drawings, she looks so pretty too, she looks more like you mom," i said while mom ruffle my hair.
'and you look more like your dad, so handsome with a good heart," mom said while i smile.
They took me to my room, it so huge just like Anita's own.
"you like it? dad asked while i just nodded.
"thank you dad, thanks mom," i said.
"if you need anything just tell us, we are your parent now and we will do everything to make you feel at home," dad said.
"your new clothes are all in your wardrope, they're enough clothes to wear," mom said as she kissed my cheeks while dad did the same before they left. I threw myself helplessly on the bed staring the beautiful ceiling. I also notice a huge plasma tv on the wall, i can't believe am here, whoever my uncle is must be wicked man, glad it isn't late i can still enjoy all this, but it will gonna be more hard without Courtney, she saved my life and i really need to do something about it. I looked around and walked to the bathroom to have my bath, even the bathroom seems to be made of gold, everywhere looks so neat and adorable in the mansion. I was done bathing and i put on a light dress, i walked downstairs and i found mom already done with setting the dining table.
"dinner is ready," mom said while i walked up to her.
"you look so handsome son, finally you're home, i know Anita will be so happy to see you," mom said smiling, dad walked down, he kissed mom then kissed my forehead as he sat down.
"welcome home son, we gonna threw a welcome party for you at Australia, because that's where your grandparents and sister are," dad said.
"yes son, Anita is their with her grandparents for this holiday season we were also their with her but when he heard some information about you he hurriedly left her with your grandparents to find you," mom said while i said nothing but continue eating.
"seems you're enjoying your meal," dad said while i smiled.
"it been long time since i ate something good like this," i said while she smiled.
"what's your favourite snack? mom asked.
"i do love peanut and jelly sandwich, even Courtney like that too,' i said still smiling.
"Courtney! who is she? mom asked.
'the girl i told you about, we need to help her, she was the one that save my life and got affected cos she's suffering from a heart disease," i said in a sad tune.
"too bad, she's such a good friend," mom said while i nodded.
you need to help her dad, she need a surgery but what keeping her is the money cos orphanage couldn't afford such money to pay for her surgery, she need to survive cos she have a brighter future," i said almost in tears.
"Awwnn.. my son is so sweet, don't worry son we gonna go and check on her tomorrow," mom said.
"mom why not adopt her so we can be close again," i said while mom looked at dad then back to me.
"Brown, we gonna help her. Please just enjoy your meal," mom said patting my back. After dinner mom and dad took me to my room.
"don't worry too much son, we gonna help your friend," mom said smiling while i smile back, the bed is too large and soft.
"good night son," mom kissed my cheeks as usual while dad ruffle my hair and left. I sighed then looked around the large room, i feel like am in a new world which i want Courtney to share with me.
.
.
.
Louis POV
Ronald and i walked to our bedroom and laid on our large bed, i just couldn't describe how i feel now that Brown is home. I feel extremely happy.
"love, can we adopt the girl Brown is so worried about? i asked my husband, my arms were wrapped around him as i rested my head on his chest.
"am so confused, at least we have Brown and Anita, is that really necessary to adopt another one while we have our own biological children which are Brown and Anita," he said while i sighed.
'i don't want Brown to hate us, we just have to and beside the girl was the one that save him," i said while Ronald was quiet for sometime.
"okay love, anything for this family most especially Brown, we just found him so need to make him happy," he said then kissed my lips while i smile. I couldn't help to keep on smiling throughout the whole night, having the man i loved most around me,, my first son then my daughter Anita. Anita will be more han excited to see Brown, i kept thinking about all these until i finally slept off in Ronalds arms.
.
.
 The next morning i slowly open my eyes and didn't found Ronald in bed. I woke up and went to check on Brown in his room but he wasn't their, my heart was already beating faster, i walked to the back yard field and found Ronald and Brown taking a stroll.
"hey love, you didn't even wake me up to join you guys," i said faking a frown then moved closer to them.
"sorry love you were sleeping so peacfully and you know the funny part of it you were smiling while sleeping," he said laughing.
"oh really," i pout..
" well well. good morning love," he said then kissed me, i turn to Brown and saw him closing eyes with his two palms while make me chuckle, i ruffle his hair.
"good morning son," i said smiling while he smiled back.
"hope you enjoyed your night, don't worry you'll gonna get use to everything," i said smiling then held Ronald hand by the left and Brown hand by the right as we showed him round the house so he could know everywhere around.
"thank you mom," he said smiling. I felt so happy seeing my family complete after all this what every woman want, a good man who doesn't cheat, a good parents in law and also a good son and beautiful daughter. A one big family, the family i have always wished for and it came true, thou am a busy woman who loves my career, i run the *K's Fashion House*, the K means *Kentos* am a fashion designer and i do love my job so much, Ronald was the one that first help me in this but thank goodness am able to balance both my family and career, am able to play my role in the family as a mother and also as a wife to my lovely husband.
.
.
Brown's POV
After strolling which was so much fun, i could say dad really loves mom, i feel so special being with them and i also wish to see my sister Anita, mom has told me a lot about her and i was so eager to see her. Well i was already dressed and i was glad am gonna see Courtney, i hope she's fine. We arrived at the orphanage, everywhere seems so quiet, we walked to the office of the director but wasn't their, we only saw few of the cleaners then Ms. Lyra, i really don't like that woman.
"welcome,' she said with a sad face as she walked up to us and greeted my parents.
"have a seat," she said while we all sat down, i know she must surprise to see me dressed so richly like this, even i knew i have changed just for this one day and wonder how am gonna look the rest of the day, it so good to have a caring parents like mine, i wish Courtney will experince this too.
"what about Courtney, the girl who almost risk her life just to save Brown, is she still at the hospital? my dad asked her while she kept quiet for a while, soon her eyes were already getting teary.
"you can also witness that some of our workers here are at the hospital. Courtney condition was critical last night, she couldn't breathe and the doctor said she needed an urgent surgery of heart transplant at the dime minute, we don't even have the money, that's how she kept coughing out blood the doctor said she inhaled the smoke so much and that damage her heart the more which lead to her death. Courtney is death," she said weeping so bitterly, tears flowed down my eyes uncontrollable.
'please Ms. Lyra just tell us the truth," i said in tears.
"it a good thing her aunt already to showed up, and she decided to take her back to her hometown for her burial, it so painful i can't believe Courtney didn't survived this,' she said crying.
"this.. unbelievable.. are you sure about this ms. Lyra? my mom asked while she nodded in tears.
"this too bad, it so touching you should have inform us yesterday," my dad said.
"am denoting the sum of fifteen million to this orphanage so that they children here will percieve a better future and also for those suffering from such diseases should be helped out," dad said while Ms. Lyra gave him the orphanage account number.
"i will talk to the director," he said while Ms. Lyra nodded in tears. I slowly stood up, i wish i could talk to Eva before i left but i wasn't all in the mood, i suggest we go to the hospital to see her but mom refuse she said it will only hurt me the more and she said it not good for children to see a dead person i might end up having nightmares. We arrived home and i couldn't help but to cry and cry all day and night. Courtney promise never to leave me but she did..
.

Lyra's POV
I can't believe everyone fall for my tricks, it a good thing they all believe me, i need to call Kenita to hurry up anhd adopt Courtney without wasting much time, but i won't tell her about her disease. Is that what it feels to be from a rich family, i can't believe Brown's parents are this rich.
.
.
Brown's POV
I don't how am gonna get over this, i will forever live to remember my heroine Courtney. She saved my life and risk her own life, i feel so guility about her death. I look through the window and wiped away my tears i, mom and dad were already on plane heading to Australia to see my sister Anita and also my grandparents. I just hope thing works out for my own good.
.
.
Courtney's POV
I was at the hospital for about two weeks now i guess so, the doctor said i would have died if i wasn't brought here earlier, he also warn me never to do what i did because i might end up risking my own life with my heart condition. Am little bit recuperating and am glad i will be discharged today, some of the nannies were here by my side and also Ms. Andrea and other workers, i glad they all come to see me and i also thank God i survived i was just eager to go back to the oprhanage to see Eva and Brown. I was able to walk on my own as i get into the car and soon we arrived to the orphanage, i was placed on some new drugs that the doctor said it gonna help me. Ms. Lyra also welcome me warmly and am glad everyone did. I went to the room and glad i was Eva, she was looking so sad.
'glad you came back alive," she said smiling.
"thank you," i replied then sat on my bed.
"what about Brown? i haven't seen him," i said while Eva looked at me.
"Brown found his parents and left with them," she said while i almost fall down from the bed, i feel my heart tearing into piece. My heart has always been hurt. I pity this heart of mine.
"am glad he found his family but i will also miss him as well," i said trying to hold back much tears from my eyes.
"his parents are very rich, he promise to come back and check on us, but it two weeks now, i haven't seen him, maybe he have forgotten about us," Eva said while said nothing.
"Brown can never forget about us, we are like his family here, we knew each other right from the start. But he shouldn't have left while am away, i almost die because i tried to save him, but the only thing he did in return is to leave me just because he found his parents," i cried as i hugged my pillow so tight and cried out my pains, i just want to go home. Mommy, twin sister where are you? don't you hear my cry from afar, don't you feel like a soul is dying from a lonely place.. i just want to go back home, i need my own family back. Why did you abandon me mom, what about daddy. Where did i go wrong? it wasn't my fault that i was born with such disease. I know they could be someone missing me somewhere, if my mom and twin sister are death, i know i have a father somewhere else. I kept crying . Can this heart of mine that has being broken into million piece be amended..?
.
.
.
tbc
how was this Episode..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment